Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd (6592) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd (Mabuchi) is a technology company that manufactures and distributes small electric motors, parts and equipment. The company offers products such as scanner and printers, car steering lock, car electric parking brake, zoom in digital camera, electric shaver drive, processing coins in vending machine, car navigation system, home electric lock, fan in hair dryer, car headlight level adjuster and door lock actuator. Its small electric DC motors are used in home appliances, toys, automotive appliances, power tools, car AV equipment, models, and precision and office equipment. The company has operations across Japan, North and Latin America, Europe, China, Hong Kong, and Asia Pacific. Mabuchi is headquartered in Matsudo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Key Information
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Overview
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Key Employees
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - History
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Company Statement
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Business Description
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Strengths
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Opportunities
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Threats
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Key Information
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Key Ratios
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Share Data
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, History
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Key Employees
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Other Locations
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Performance Chart
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd (Mabuchi) is a technology company that manufactures and distributes small electric motors, parts and equipment. The company offers products such as scanner and printers, car steeringView Report
Power Management IC (PMIC) Market, [By Type (Motor Control IC, Battery Management IC, Voltage Regulator, Integrated ASSP Power Management IC, Others); By End-User (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Building and Automation, Retail, Healthcare, Others); By Region]: Market Size & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
The Power Management IC (PMIC) Market is anticipated to reach USD 58.4 billion by 2026, according to a new research. In 2017, the consumer electronics end-user segment dominated the globalView Report
American Honda Motor Co Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request