Japan Radio Co., Ltd. (6751) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Japan Radio Co Ltd (JRC), a subsidiary of Nisshinbo Holdings Inc is an technology company that provides maritime and land electronics. The company offers maritime electronic components for communication, navigation, fishing and remote maintenance applications. Its maritime communication components comprise GMDSS, bridge system, communication, navigation, fishing and pleasure boats, among others. JRC offers information technology in various fields. The company offers land electronics which include IP access systems, ground penetrating radars, GPS receiver, SAW filters, measuring equipments and amateur radios, among others. It distributes its products through a network of distributors in Japan, Indonesia, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, the US, Germany, China and Brazil, among others. JRC is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Japan Radio Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Japan Radio Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Key Information
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Overview
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - History
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Threats
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Japan Radio Co., Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Key Information
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Key Ratios
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Share Data
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., History
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Other Locations
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Performance Chart
Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
Japan Tech - Thematic Research
Japan Tech - Thematic ResearchAs Japan weighs the overall cost of hosting the Olympic Games, this report looks at the future of the Japanese technology industry in the context ofView Report
Cloud Computing in Japan
Cloud Computing in Japan market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Japan Radio Co Ltd (6751) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Japan Radio Co Ltd (JRC), a subsidiary of Nisshinbo Holdings Inc is a telecommunication service provider that manufactures and sells radio communication equipment. It offers maritime electronic components for communication,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request