ITS Group SA (ITS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ITS Group SA (ITS Group) is a technology company that offers IT based solutions. The company offers IT governance, IT production and user services. Its IT governance services comprise capacity management, hyper-vision and supervision, flate rate and change management. ITS Group offers hosting, cloud maintenance, optimization and security, job scheduling and other IT production services. ITS Groups user services provide handling mobility project, service desk asset management and engineering workstations. The company also offers accommodation for the hosting of IT infrastructure. It operates in Billancourt, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Montpellier, Nancy, Nantes and others. ITS Group is headquartered in Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ITS Group SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ITS Group SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
ITS Group SA - Key Information
ITS Group SA - Overview
ITS Group SA - Key Employees
ITS Group SA - Key Employee Biographies
ITS Group SA - Key Operational Heads
ITS Group SA - Major Products and Services
ITS Group SA - History
ITS Group SA - Company Statement
ITS Group SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ITS Group SA - Business Description
ITS Group SA - Corporate Strategy
ITS Group SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ITS Group SA - Strengths
ITS Group SA - Weaknesses
ITS Group SA - Opportunities
ITS Group SA - Threats
ITS Group SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
ITS Group SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
ITS Group SA, Key Information
ITS Group SA, Key Ratios
ITS Group SA, Share Data
ITS Group SA, Major Products and Services
ITS Group SA, History
ITS Group SA, Key Employees
ITS Group SA, Key Employee Biographies
ITS Group SA, Key Operational Heads
ITS Group SA, Other Locations
ITS Group SA, Subsidiaries
ITS Group SA, Key Competitors
ITS Group SA, SWOT Analysis
ITS Group SA, Ratios based on current share price
ITS Group SA, Annual Ratios
ITS Group SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
ITS Group SA, Performance Chart
ITS Group SA, Ratio Charts
Fujitsu Ltd (6702) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by itView Report
The STC aims to use Jawwy TV to increase its share of the video market in MENA and strengthen its core offerings
Jawwy TV, which was launched by STC's subsidiary, Intigral, in April 2018, is the first OTT video service from an operator in the Middle East. This comment provides an overviewView Report
Etex Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportEtex Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request