i-CABLE Communications Limited (1097) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
i-CABLE Communications Ltd (i-CABLE Communications), a subsidiary of The Wharf (Holdings) Ltd is a technology service provider that offers broadband services. The company provides television, broadband, telephony and multimedia services. It offers television services such as television subscription operation, advertising, channel carriage, television relay service, program licensing, network maintenance, and other related services. i-CABLE Communications also provides broadband internet access services, portal operation, mobile content licensing, voice over internet protocol telephony services, and internet access related services. The company owns and operates universal coverage telecommunications networks in Hong Kong. i-CABLE Communications is headquartered in Hong Kong.
i-CABLE Communications Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 21,2017: i-Cable likely to lay off hundreds of staff
This comprehensive SWOT profile of i-CABLE Communications Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of i-CABLE Communications Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Key Information
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Overview
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Key Employees
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Key Employee Biographies
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Key Operational Heads
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Major Products and Services
i-CABLE Communications Limited - History
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Company Statement
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Business Description
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Corporate Strategy
i-CABLE Communications Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Strengths
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Weaknesses
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Opportunities
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Threats
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
i-CABLE Communications Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Key Information
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Key Ratios
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Share Data
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Major Products and Services
i-CABLE Communications Limited, History
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Key Employees
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Key Employee Biographies
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Key Operational Heads
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Other Locations
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Subsidiaries
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Key Competitors
i-CABLE Communications Limited, SWOT Analysis
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Ratios based on current share price
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Annual Ratios
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Performance Chart
i-CABLE Communications Limited, Ratio Charts
i-CABLE Communications Ltd (i-CABLE Communications), a subsidiary of The Wharf (Holdings) Ltd is a technology service provider that offers broadband services. The company provides television, broadband, telephony and multimedia services.View Report
SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request