Etron Technology, Inc. (5351) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Etron Technology, Inc. (Etron), a subsidiary of Hong Tai Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. is an electronic equipment company that offers semiconductor equipment. The company specializes in buffer memory and system-on-chips. It offers products such as memory ICs and system ICs. Etrons memory IC products comprise KGDM, specialty DRAM, automotive DRAM and industrial DRAM. The company offers system IC products such as USB flash drive controllers, USB host controllers, depth map controllers and webcam controllers. It offers various customer services. The company markets its products through its distributors in Canada, the US, the UK, Turkey, Slovakia, France, Switzerland, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Italy, India, China, Austria, the Czech Republic and others. Etron is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Etron Technology, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 10,2017: Etron reports the financial results for the first quarter of 2017
Mar 28,2017: Etron reports the consolidated financial results of year 2016
May 13,2016: Etron reports the financial results for the first Quarter of 2016
Mar 23,2016: Etron reports the consolidated financial results of year 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Etron Technology, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Etron Technology, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Etron Technology, Inc. - Key Information
Etron Technology, Inc. - Overview
Etron Technology, Inc. - Key Employees
Etron Technology, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Etron Technology, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Etron Technology, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Etron Technology, Inc. - History
Etron Technology, Inc. - Company Statement
Etron Technology, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Etron Technology, Inc. - Business Description
Etron Technology, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Etron Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Etron Technology, Inc. - Strengths
Etron Technology, Inc. - Weaknesses
Etron Technology, Inc. - Opportunities
Etron Technology, Inc. - Threats
Etron Technology, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Etron Technology, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Etron Technology, Inc., Key Information
Etron Technology, Inc., Key Ratios
Etron Technology, Inc., Share Data
Etron Technology, Inc., Major Products and Services
Etron Technology, Inc., History
Etron Technology, Inc., Key Employees
Etron Technology, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Etron Technology, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Etron Technology, Inc., Other Locations
Etron Technology, Inc., Subsidiaries
Etron Technology, Inc., Key Competitors
Etron Technology, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Etron Technology, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Etron Technology, Inc., Annual Ratios
Etron Technology, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Etron Technology, Inc., Performance Chart
Etron Technology, Inc., Ratio Charts
Etron Technology Inc (Etron) is a fabless IC design and product company that offers buffer memory and system-on-chips. The company offers products such as memory ICs and system ICs. ItsView Report
Globetronics Technology Berhad (GTRONIC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Rackspace Technology, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportRackspace Technology, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Therapeutic Dental Equipment Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Product: Soft tissue Lasers, All tissue Lasers 2) By End user: Hospitals, Clinics, Dental laboratories 3) By Therapeutic Area: Restorative dentistry, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Other therapeutic areas Covering: AMD LASERS LLC (USA), BIOLASE Technology, Inc. (USA), Danaher Corporation (USA), Dentsply Sirona (USA), Planmeca Group
Therapeutic Dental Equipment Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global therapeutic dentalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request