Episil-Precision Inc. (3016) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Episil-Precision Inc. (EPI) formerly Precision Silicon Corporation is an equipment manufacturer that offers epitaxial silicon wafers and silicon materials. The company provides customized epi wafers, two types of epi reactors such as batch processing and single wafer processing. It offers epitaxial services. EPIs single wafer is used in logic IC, analog IC, PN diode, schottky diode, photo diode, TVS, power MOS and IGBT. The company caters to personal computers, communications, automobile, electrical, and power management sectors. The company operates in Taiwan and Japan. EPI is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Episil-Precision Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Episil-Precision Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Episil-Precision Inc. - Key Information
Episil-Precision Inc. - Overview
Episil-Precision Inc. - Key Employees
Episil-Precision Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Episil-Precision Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Episil-Precision Inc. - Major Products and Services
Episil-Precision Inc. - History
Episil-Precision Inc. - Company Statement
Episil-Precision Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Episil-Precision Inc. - Business Description
Episil-Precision Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Episil-Precision Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Episil-Precision Inc. - Strengths
Episil-Precision Inc. - Weaknesses
Episil-Precision Inc. - Opportunities
Episil-Precision Inc. - Threats
Episil-Precision Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Episil-Precision Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Episil-Precision Inc., Key Information
Episil-Precision Inc., Key Ratios
Episil-Precision Inc., Share Data
Episil-Precision Inc., Major Products and Services
Episil-Precision Inc., History
Episil-Precision Inc., Key Employees
Episil-Precision Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Episil-Precision Inc., Key Operational Heads
Episil-Precision Inc., Other Locations
Episil-Precision Inc., Subsidiaries
Episil-Precision Inc., Key Competitors
Episil-Precision Inc., SWOT Analysis
Episil-Precision Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Episil-Precision Inc., Annual Ratios
Episil-Precision Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Episil-Precision Inc., Performance Chart
Episil-Precision Inc., Ratio Charts
Episil-Precision Inc (EPI), formerly Precision Silicon Corp, is a manufacturer of epitaxial silicon wafers and silicon materials. The companys products include customized EPI wafers, batch processing and single wafer processingView Report
Episil-Precision Inc. (EPI) formerly Precision Silicon Corporation is an equipment manufacturer that offers epitaxial silicon wafers and silicon materials. The company provides customized epi wafers, two types of epi reactorsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request