PSI AG (PSAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PSI AG (PSI) is a software solution company that develops and integrates software solutions and complete systems for utilities, manufacturers and infrastructure providers. The company conducts business through energy management, production management, and infrastructure management segments. Its energy management segment provides grid and operations management, gas and pipeline management, and supplying of electricity, gas, oil, water, and among others. PSIs production management segment provides software products and solutions for production planning and control, and logistics for metals, raw material extraction, and among others. The companys infrastructure management segment provides control solutions and telematic solutions for public transport and safety. PSI is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
PSI AG Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2017: PSI Group Q1 profit increases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PSI AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PSI AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
PSI AG - Key Information
PSI AG - Overview
PSI AG - Key Employees
PSI AG - Key Employee Biographies
PSI AG - Key Operational Heads
PSI AG - Major Products and Services
PSI AG - History
PSI AG - Company Statement
PSI AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PSI AG - Business Description
PSI AG - Corporate Strategy
PSI AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PSI AG - Strengths
PSI AG - Weaknesses
PSI AG - Opportunities
PSI AG - Threats
PSI AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
PSI AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
PSI AG, Key Information
PSI AG, Key Ratios
PSI AG, Share Data
PSI AG, Major Products and Services
PSI AG, History
PSI AG, Key Employees
PSI AG, Key Employee Biographies
PSI AG, Key Operational Heads
PSI AG, Other Locations
PSI AG, Subsidiaries
PSI AG, Key Competitors
PSI AG, SWOT Analysis
PSI AG, Ratios based on current share price
PSI AG, Annual Ratios
PSI AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
PSI AG, Performance Chart
PSI AG, Ratio Charts
Pepsico - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesPepsiCo started using a wide range of digital solutions and emerging technologies to drive innovation and bring disruptive changes in its business operations. It isView Report
Global BFSI Security Market by Type (Information Security and Physical Security) By Physical security(Software(Video surveillance, Access control, Intrusion and fire detection, Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)), and Services(Consulting & training services, Integration & maintenance services, and Managed security services)
Global BFSI Security market expected to drive due to the rises in data breaches in the financial services industry and growing adoption of cloud-based security solutionsThe global BFSI security marketView Report
PSI Software AG (PSI) is a technology company that develops and integrates software for utilities, manufacturers and infrastructure providers. The companys business activities include energy management, production management, and infrastructureView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request