Quantum Corporation (QTM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Quantum Corp (Quantum) is a technology company that provides intelligent solutions for capturing, sharing and preserving digital assets over the data lifecycle. The company offers products such as stornext scale-out storage, stornext pro solutions, lattus extended online, Q-cloud archive, quantum archives, scalar LTO libraries, DXi deduplication, Q-Cloud protect, drives and media, and QXS hybrid storage quantum. It provides solutions such as corporate video, video surveillance, geospatial, next-gen archive, tiered storage, object storage, cloud backup, encryption and hybrid storage. Quantum serves government, service providers, finance, science and engineering, life sciences and education industries. The company operates through its offices located in Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Texas and Washington. Quantum is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Quantum Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 31,2017: Quantum names Alex Pinchev to Board of Directors
May 18,2017: Quantum to Present at Bio-IT World on How Integrated, Multi-Tier Data Storage Optimizes Investment for Scientific Analysis and Technical Computing
May 10,2017: Quantum reports Q4 fiscal and full year 2017 results
May 10,2017: Quantum Q4 net loss down
May 04,2017: Quantum appoints new board members
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quantum Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Quantum Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Quantum Corporation - Key Information
Quantum Corporation - Overview
Quantum Corporation - Key Employees
Quantum Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Quantum Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Quantum Corporation - Major Products and Services
Quantum Corporation - History
Quantum Corporation - Company Statement
Quantum Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Quantum Corporation - Business Description
Quantum Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Quantum Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Quantum Corporation - Strengths
Quantum Corporation - Weaknesses
Quantum Corporation - Opportunities
Quantum Corporation - Threats
Quantum Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Quantum Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Quantum Corporation, Key Information
Quantum Corporation, Key Ratios
Quantum Corporation, Share Data
Quantum Corporation, Major Products and Services
Quantum Corporation, History
Quantum Corporation, Key Employees
Quantum Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Quantum Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Quantum Corporation, Other Locations
Quantum Corporation, Subsidiaries
Quantum Corporation, Key Competitors
Quantum Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Quantum Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Quantum Corporation, Annual Ratios
Quantum Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Quantum Corporation, Performance Chart
Quantum Corporation, Ratio Charts
Report ScopeThe report focuses on the following end-user sectors and applications for quantum computing:End-user sectors- Government.- Academic.- Healthcare.- Military.- Geology/energy.- Information technology.- Transport/logistics.- Finance/economics.- Meteorology.- Chemicals.- Other.Applications- Basic research.- QuantumView Report
Southeast Asia Quantum Dot and Quantum Dot Display(QLED) Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Southeast Asia Quantum Dot and Quantum Dot Display(QLED) market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reachView Report
Quantum Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Quantum Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Quantum Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request