Kapsch TrafficCom AG (KTCG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kapsch TrafficCom AG (Kapsch), a part of Kapsch Group, is a provider of intelligent transportation systems (ITS). The company designs, develops, and delivers electronic toll collection systems. It offers hardware, software, and services that deliver reliable, safer, efficient, and more comfortable road traffic. It also offers traffic management solutions on traffic safety and control, parking management systems and electronic access systems. Kapsch offers products and services for electronic toll collection, advanced traffic management, connected mobility, advanced traveler information, emergency systems, and advanced vehicle information. It has operational presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Kapsch is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Key Facts
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Key Employees
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Key Employee Biographies
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Major Products and Services
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - History
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Company Statement
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Business Description
Business Segment: Tolling
Business Segment: Traffic Management
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APAC
Geographical Segment: Austria
Geographical Segment: EMEA (excluding Austria)
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Corporate Strategy
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Strengths
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Weaknesses
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Opportunities
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Threats
Kapsch TrafficCom AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Key Facts
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Key Employees
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Key Employee Biographies
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Major Products and Services
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, History
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Subsidiaries
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Key Competitors
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Ratios based on current share price
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Annual Ratios
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Ratio Charts
Kapsch TrafficCom AG (KTCG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request
The team’s spirit is commendable. They are very talented and work as per the requirements. I am very happy with the outcome of the Banking and finance report Thanks to the Aarkstore team.