Western Digital Corporation (WDC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Western Digital Corporation (Western Digital) is a developer and manufacturer of storage devices. It designs and manufactures storage products, home entertainment and networking equipment. The companys key products include hard disk drives which are used in notebook, desktop, home entertainment storage devices, corporate and multiple type data centers. It also offers other products such as, home entertainment products, networking products, solid state drives and software applications for tablets and smart phones. The companys products enable consumers, businesses, governments and various other organizations to create, manage and save digital content. The company has operations in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Americas. Western Digital is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Western Digital Corporation - Key Facts 5
Western Digital Corporation - Key Employees 6
Western Digital Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
Western Digital Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
Western Digital Corporation - History 11
Western Digital Corporation - Company Statement 15
Western Digital Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Joint Venture 19
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Western Digital Corporation - Business Description 20
Western Digital Corporation - Corporate Strategy 21
Western Digital Corporation - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Western Digital Corporation - Strengths 22
Western Digital Corporation - Weaknesses 23
Western Digital Corporation - Opportunities 24
Western Digital Corporation - Threats 25
Western Digital Corporation - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Western Digital Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
Western Digital Corporation, Key Facts 5
Western Digital Corporation, Key Employees 6
Western Digital Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Western Digital Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Western Digital Corporation, History 11
Western Digital Corporation, Other Locations 16
Western Digital Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
Western Digital Corporation, Joint Venture 19
Western Digital Corporation, Key Competitors 26
Western Digital Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 27
Western Digital Corporation, Annual Ratios 28
Western Digital Corporation (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 29
Western Digital Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Western Digital Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of Figures
Western Digital Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 30
Western Digital Corporation, Ratio Charts 32
Fixed broadband penetration will continue to grow, driven mainly by the increasing demand for high-speed Internet connectivity. In this report, we examine key trends and drivers and provide a comprehensiveView Report
Traditional pay-TV access technologies will continue to deliver the majority of consumers’ paid-for televisual entertainment over the next 5 years, but the future of pay TV is OTT. This forecastView Report
2018 Data Storage Competitive Intelligence: Western Digital Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
Western Digital: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Data Storage Industry
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request