Carrs Group Plc (CARR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Carrs Group Plc (Carrs), formerly known as Carrs Milling Industries PLC, is a provider of essential industrial services focused on the agriculture and engineering industries. The companys product portfolio includes compound animal feeds, blends, fertilizers, seeds and animal health products. It designs and manufactures bespoke equipment for use in the nuclear research, nuclear, oil and gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and commercial vehicle industries. The company has presence in the UK, Germany, and the US. Carrs is headquartered in Carlisle, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Carrs Group Plc - Key Facts 5
Carrs Group Plc - Key Employees 6
Carrs Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Carrs Group Plc - Major Products and Services 8
Carrs Group Plc - History 10
Carrs Group Plc - Company Statement 12
Carrs Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Carrs Group Plc - Business Description 16
Carrs Group Plc - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Carrs Group Plc - Strengths 17
Carrs Group Plc - Weaknesses 18
Carrs Group Plc - Opportunities 19
Carrs Group Plc - Threats 20
Carrs Group Plc - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Carrs Group Plc, Key Facts 5
Carrs Group Plc, Key Employees 6
Carrs Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Carrs Group Plc, Major Products and Services 8
Carrs Group Plc, History 10
Carrs Group Plc, Other Locations 14
Carrs Group Plc, Subsidiaries 14
Carrs Group Plc, Joint Venture 15
Carrs Group Plc, Key Competitors 21
Carrs Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Carrs Group Plc, Annual Ratios 23
Carrs Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Carrs Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Carrs Group Plc, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Carrs Group Plc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Carrs Group Plc, Ratio Charts 28
CARRS GROUP PLC Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
CARRS GROUP PLC Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on CARRS GROUP PLC. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
CARRS GROUP PLC Strategic Analysis Review- CARRS GROUP PLC SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
CARRS GROUP PLC Company Profile provides strategic analysis of CARRS GROUP PLC Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Avacta Group Plc (Avacta) is a developer therapeutic molecules used in a wide range of life sciences applications in research and diagnostics. The company offers products that include optim andView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request