Implant Sciences Corporation (IMSC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Implant Sciences Corporation (Implant Sciences) develops, manufactures and sells sophisticated sensors and systems based on explosives trace detection (ETD) technology. Its major products include Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 portable explosives detector and Quantum Sniffer QS-B220 desktop explosives and narcotics detector. Its pipeline products include QS-H150E portable explosives and narcotics detector; miniature mass spectrometer and hyphenated detectors. The company offers its products to defense, aviation, transportation, air cargo, customs, critical infrastructure protection, force protection, public safety, ports and borders and emergency sectors. The company sells its products through direct force in the US and through distributors in various territories of Europe and Asia. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Implant Sciences Corporation - Key Facts 5
Implant Sciences Corporation - Key Employees 6
Implant Sciences Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
Implant Sciences Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
Implant Sciences Corporation - History 9
Implant Sciences Corporation - Company Statement 14
Implant Sciences Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Implant Sciences Corporation - Business Description 16
Implant Sciences Corporation - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Implant Sciences Corporation - Strengths 17
Implant Sciences Corporation - Weaknesses 18
Implant Sciences Corporation - Opportunities 19
Implant Sciences Corporation - Threats 20
Implant Sciences Corporation - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Implant Sciences Corporation, Key Facts 5
Implant Sciences Corporation, Key Employees 6
Implant Sciences Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Implant Sciences Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Implant Sciences Corporation, History 9
Implant Sciences Corporation, Subsidiaries 15
Implant Sciences Corporation, Key Competitors 21
Implant Sciences Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 22
Implant Sciences Corporation, Annual Ratios 23
Implant Sciences Corporation (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 24
Implant Sciences Corporation, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Implant Sciences Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Implant Sciences Corporation, Ratio Charts 27
Implant Sciences Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Implant Sciences Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Implant Sciences Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Implant Sciences Corporation Strategic Analysis Review- Implant Sciences Corporation SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Implant Sciences Corporation Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Implant Sciences Corporation Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Edwards Lifesciences Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation - Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines Edwards Lifesciences Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request