Tata Communications Limited (TATACOMM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tata Communications Limited (Tata Communications), formerly Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited, is a provider of communications and enterprise IT services. The company provides ILD voice services and also operates global submarine cable network. Its portfolio comprises international and national long distance voice services, selling and leasing of bandwidth on undersea cable systems, corporate data transmission services, Internet data Center, mobile signaling, transponder lease, television up-linking, virtual private network, retail Internet and others. Tata Communications offers services to global carriers and service providers, mobile operators, small-medium enterprises, broadband and Internet subscribers and Wi-Fi public hotspots. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Tata Communications is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Tata Communications Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2017: Tata Communications to hire 400 people to combat cyber crime and data theft
Jul 25,2017: Tata Communications rings in a solid Q1 performance; posts net profit of INR 323 Million
May 04,2017: Tata Communications reports loss for Q4
Apr 28,2017: Tata Communications appoints private equity chief to chair board
Mar 31,2017: Subodh Bhargava steps down as Tata Communications chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Tata Communications Limited - Key Facts 5
Tata Communications Limited - Key Employees 6
Tata Communications Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Tata Communications Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Tata Communications Limited - History 9
Tata Communications Limited - Company Statement 10
Tata Communications Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Tata Communications Limited - Business Description 14
Tata Communications Limited - Corporate Strategy 15
Tata Communications Limited - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Tata Communications Limited - Strengths 16
Tata Communications Limited - Weaknesses 17
Tata Communications Limited - Opportunities 18
Tata Communications Limited - Threats 19
Tata Communications Limited - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
May 04, 2017: Tata Communications reports loss for Q4 28
Nov 09, 2016: Tata Communications Q2 net profit decreases 29
Section 5 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
Tata Communications Limited, Key Facts 5
Tata Communications Limited, Key Employees 6
Tata Communications Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Tata Communications Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Tata Communications Limited, History 9
Tata Communications Limited, Other Locations 12
Tata Communications Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Tata Communications Limited, Key Competitors 20
Tata Communications Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
Tata Communications Limited, Annual Ratios 22
Tata Communications Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Tata Communications Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Tata Communications Limited, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
Tata Communications Limited, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
Tata Communications Limited, Ratio Charts 27
Tata Elxsi Ltd (Tata Elxsi), a subsidiary of Tata Sons Ltd, is a technology company that offers technology consulting, new product development, system integration and testing services. The company providesView Report
Tata Elxsi Ltd (Tata Elxsi), a subsidiary of Tata Sons Ltd is a technology company that provides technology consulting, new product development, system integration and testing services. The companys servicesView Report
Tata Communications Ltd (TATACOMM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
SmarTone Mobile Communications Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request