Telecom Plus plc (TEP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telecom Plus plc (Telecom Plus), trading as The Utility Warehouse, is a provider of utility services. The company provides fixed and mobile telephony, gas, and electricity, broadband, and insurance services. It also provides mobile phone handsets and wireless internet routers. The company offers a complete range of services, including fixed telephony (calls and line rental), broadband, mobile, gas, electricity, and cashback card. Telecom Plus provides services to communications and energy markets, including domestic and small businesses throughout the UK. It provides services through distributors in the UK under Utility Warehouse and TML brand names. Telecom plus is headquartered in London, Greater London, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Telecom Plus plc - Key Facts
Telecom Plus plc - Key Employees
Telecom Plus plc - Key Employee Biographies
Telecom Plus plc - Major Products and Services
Telecom Plus plc - History
Telecom Plus plc - Company Statement
Telecom Plus plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Telecom Plus plc - Business Description
Product Category: Electricity
Product Category: Fixed Communications
Product Category: Gas
Product Category: Mobile
Product Category: Other
Telecom Plus plc - Corporate Strategy
Telecom Plus plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Telecom Plus plc - Strengths
Telecom Plus plc - Weaknesses
Telecom Plus plc - Opportunities
Telecom Plus plc - Threats
Telecom Plus plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Telecom Plus plc, Key Facts
Telecom Plus plc, Key Employees
Telecom Plus plc, Key Employee Biographies
Telecom Plus plc, Major Products and Services
Telecom Plus plc, History
Telecom Plus plc, Subsidiaries
Telecom Plus plc, Key Competitors
Telecom Plus plc, Ratios based on current share price
Telecom Plus plc, Annual Ratios
Telecom Plus plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Telecom Plus plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Telecom Plus plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Telecom Plus plc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Telecom Plus plc, Ratio Charts
5G multi-access edge computing could pose a risk to telecoms assurance operations
5G multi-access edge computing could pose a risk to telecoms assurance operations market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Top 5 Telecommunication Companies - Company Chartbooks
Top 5 Telecommunication Companies - Company ChartbooksAll markets and industries have been affected by COVID-19 - some have benefited financially while the majority of companies in every industry have suffered.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request