Saba Software, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saba Software, Inc. (Saba Software), a subsidiary of Vector Capital, is an Information Technology service and consulting company that provides software platform for enterprise learning, collaboration, performance, and talent management. The companys product portfolio includes Recruiting@Work, Learning@Work, Performance@Work, Planning@Work, Succession@Work, and Compensation@Work. The service portfolio of the company includes success packages, support services, training services, strategy expertise and manage expertise. (Saba Software partners with consulting and advisory firms, HR outsourcers, software technology vendors, and content providers. It caters its services to the industries including airline, energy, financial services, healthcare, high tech, life sciences, manufacturing, professional services, retail, education and government. Saba Software is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, the US.
Saba Software, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 02,2017: Saba expands leadership team in EMEA
Nov 02,2017: Saba expands leadership team in EMEA
May 11,2017: Saba taps Halogen leaders for key executive positions
Feb 01,2017: Saba Recognised as Strategic Leader in 2017 Fosway 9-Grid for Learning Systems
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Saba Software, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Saba Software, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Saba Software, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Saba Software, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Saba Software, Inc. - History 9
Saba Software, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Saba Software, Inc. - Business Description 14
Saba Software, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Saba Software, Inc. - Strengths 15
Saba Software, Inc. - Weaknesses 16
Saba Software, Inc. - Opportunities 17
Saba Software, Inc. - Threats 18
Saba Software, Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Section Companys Recent Developments 20
Nov 02, 2017: Saba expands leadership team in EMEA 20
Nov 02, 2017: Saba expands leadership team in EMEA 21
May 11, 2017: Saba taps Halogen leaders for key executive positions 22
Feb 01, 2017: Saba Recognised as Strategic Leader in 2017 Fosway 9-Grid for Learning Systems 2
Section 4 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of TablesList of Tables
Saba Software, Inc., Key Facts 5
Saba Software, Inc., Key Employees 6
Saba Software, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Saba Software, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Saba Software, Inc., History 9
Saba Software, Inc., Other Locations 12
Saba Software, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Saba Software, Inc., Key Competitors 19
Malaysia UPS Systems Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By KVA Ratings (Up to 1.1 kVA, 1.1 kVA - 5 kVA, 5.1 kVA - 20 kVA, 20.1 kVA - 50 kVA, 50.1 kVA - 200 kVA and Above 200 kVA), By Applications (Commercial (Offices, Healthcare, Hospitality, BFSI, Data Centers and Others including Retail, Government Buildings and Transportation Infrastructure), Industrial and Residential)), By Regions (Peninsular, Sarawak and Sabah) and Competitive
The demand for UPS systems in Malaysia has witnessed substantial growth in the past few years on the back of growing need to control power fluctuations and provide back-up inView Report
Saba Software, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
TIBCO Software, Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
TIBCO Software, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe TIBCO Software, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Advent Software, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request