Global Payments Inc. (GPN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Global Payments Inc. (Global Payments) is a provider of payment technology services that delivers solutions to its customers worldwide. It offers wide range of services including authorization services, settlement and funding services, chargeback resolution, customer support and help-desk functions, terminal sales and deployment, consolidated billing and statements, payment security services and on-line reporting. The services of the company help multinational corporations, merchants, financial institutions, consumers, profit and non-profit organization, independent sales organizations (ISOs) and government organizations to make payments for purchase of goods and services or other money related transactions. Global Payments serves customers from various sectors including gaming, financial institutions, government, professional services, health care, retail, restaurants and utilities. It has operations across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions. Global Payments is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Global Payments Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 15,2018: Global Payments announces results for Q4 and year ended December 31, 2017
Nov 08,2017: Global Payments reports third quarter 2017 earnings
Aug 03,2017: Global Payments Q2 net income increases
May 04,2017: Global Payments reports first quarter earnings
Mar 01,2017: Global Payments names new senior executive vice president and CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Global Payments Inc. - Key Facts 5
Global Payments Inc. - Key Employees 6
Global Payments Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Global Payments Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Global Payments Inc. - History 9
Global Payments Inc. - Company Statement 15
Global Payments Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Global Payments Inc. - Business Description 20
Business Segment: Asia-Pacific 20
Business Segment: Europe 20
Business Segment: North America 21
Global Payments Inc. - Corporate Strategy 22
Global Payments Inc. - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Global Payments Inc. - Strengths 23
Global Payments Inc. - Weaknesses 24
Global Payments Inc. - Opportunities 25
Global Payments Inc. - Threats 26
Global Payments Inc. - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 35
Nov 08, 2017: Global Payments reports third quarter 2017 earnings 35
Aug 03, 2017: Global Payments Q2 net income increases 36
May 04, 2017: Global Payments reports first quarter earnings 37
Mar 01, 2017: Global Payments names new senior executive vice president and CFO 38
Section 5 Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of TablesList of Tables
Global Payments Inc., Key Facts 5
Global Payments Inc., Key Employees 6
Global Payments Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Global Payments Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Global Payments Inc., History 9
Global Payments Inc., Other Locations 17
Global Payments Inc., Subsidiaries 18
Global Payments Inc., Key Competitors 27
Global Payments Inc., Ratios based on current share price 28
Global Payments Inc., Annual Ratios 29
Global Payments Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Global Payments Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Global Payments Inc., Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Global Payments Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 32
Global Payments Inc., Ratio Charts 34
5G is a crucial component of the global digitally connected ecosystem, currently. It is estimated that between 2019 and 2025, the number of 5G users will increase by roughly 1.2View Report
The global cybersecurity market is expected to witness high adoption, owing to rapid digitalization, higher spending on information security, and the advent of 5G. Various industrial and commercial sectors areView Report
2019 Business Services Competitive Intelligence: Global Payments Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
2018 Business Services Competitive Intelligence: Global Payments Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request