SMART Technologies Inc. (SMT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SMART Technologies Inc. (SMART) is a provider of interactive technology solutions, collaboration software, and services which enable engaging, and interactive, teaching, and enhance the working and learning experience of the customers. The companys portfolio encompasses large-format interactive whiteboards, flat panel displays, pen displays, SMART Room System for Microsoft Lync, and SMART kapp. It also provides business software for meeting and conferencing; and educational software such as SMART Notebook, and SMART amp for interactive learning experience. SMART markets its products through re-sellers and distributors. The company has operations across various countries in North America, Europe, and the Middle East. SMART is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
SMART Technologies Inc. - Key Facts 5
SMART Technologies Inc. - Key Employees 6
SMART Technologies Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
SMART Technologies Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
SMART Technologies Inc. - History 9
SMART Technologies Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
SMART Technologies Inc. - Business Description 16
SMART Technologies Inc. - Corporate Strategy 17
SMART Technologies Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
SMART Technologies Inc. - Strengths 18
SMART Technologies Inc. - Weaknesses 19
SMART Technologies Inc. - Opportunities 20
SMART Technologies Inc. - Threats 21
SMART Technologies Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
SMART Technologies Inc., Key Facts 5
SMART Technologies Inc., Key Employees 6
SMART Technologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
SMART Technologies Inc., Major Products and Services 8
SMART Technologies Inc., History 9
SMART Technologies Inc., Other Locations 14
SMART Technologies Inc., Subsidiaries 14
SMART Technologies Inc., Key Competitors 22
SMART Technologies Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
SMART Technologies Inc., Annual Ratios 24
SMART Technologies Inc. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 25
SMART Technologies Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
SMART Technologies Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
SMART Technologies Inc., Ratio Charts 28
Smart Money Investing in the Technology Sector, Q1 2019 - Tracking M&A, Venture Capital, and Private Equity Investments Globally
Smart Money Investing in the Technology Sector, Q1 2019 - Tracking M&A, Venture Capital, and Private Equity Investments Globallys Smart Money Investing in the Technology Sector, Q1 2019 , report providesView Report
Smart Cities in the Americas: Regional Status & Key Case Studies Smart Cities in the Americas: Regional Status & Key Case Studies , a new Telecom Insider Report by provides an executive-levelView Report
Disruptor Profile: PermianChain Technologies Inc.PermianChain Technologies Inc. is a blockchain company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with business operations in the United Arab Emirates through a joint venture with Permian HoldingView Report
Netsmart Technologies Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request