Synaxon AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Synaxon AG (Synaxon) is a composite group that provides purchasing, marketing, sales, and networking services to IT system houses, IT distributors, and service providers. The company offers services through a network of independent partners in Germany and rest of the Europe. Through its partners, the company offers procurement solution, EGIS; and a customer relationship management solution, BPM; and target group-oriented education and training. Synaxon serves both the IT market in business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) markets. It caters to customers ranging from large retail and mid-size companies to small corporate customers in Germany and the UK. Synaxon is headquartered in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Stukenbrock, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Synaxon AG - Key Facts 5
Synaxon AG - Key Employees 6
Synaxon AG - Key Employee Biographies 7
Synaxon AG - History 8
Synaxon AG - Company Statement 10
Synaxon AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Synaxon AG - Business Description 12
Synaxon AG - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Synaxon AG - Strengths 13
Synaxon AG - Weaknesses 14
Synaxon AG - Opportunities 15
Synaxon AG - Threats 16
Synaxon AG - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of TablesList of Tables
Synaxon AG, Key Facts 5
Synaxon AG, Key Employees 6
Synaxon AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Synaxon AG, History 8
Synaxon AG, Subsidiaries 11
Synaxon AG, Key Competitors 17
Synaxon AG Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Synaxon AG. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Synaxon AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Nobel Biocare Services AG (Nobel Biocare), a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation, is a provider of implant-based dental restorations. The company offers various solutions, including dental implant systems; high-precision individualized prosthetics;View Report
BrainLAB AG (Brainlab) is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures and markets medical technology facilitated by software that helps optimize treatment outcomes. The company provides technological solutions in radiosurgeryView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request