Anixter International Inc. (AXE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Anixter International Inc. (Anixter), formerly Itel Corporation, is a distributor of network and security solutions, electrical and electronic solutions and utility power solutions. It distributes communications, and electrical wire and cable products, fasteners and C Class inventory components to contractors, installers, integrators and end users. The company also provides advanced inventory management services including advisory engineering services, procurement, quality assurance testing, component kit production, just-in-time delivery, small component assembly and e-commerce and electronic data interchange to various customers. The company has operations in North America (the US and Canada), Europe, and Emerging Markets (Asia and Latin America). Anixter is headquartered in Glenview, Illinois, the US.
Anixter International Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2017: Anixter International reports second quarter 2017 results
Jul 25,2017: Anixter International Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
Jul 25,2017: Anixter International Q2 net income increases
May 30,2017: Anixter International announces appointment of William A. Galvin as president and chief operating officer
Apr 25,2017: Anixter International Q1 net income increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Anixter International Inc. - Key Facts 5
Anixter International Inc. - Key Employees 6
Anixter International Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Anixter International Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Anixter International Inc. - History 9
Anixter International Inc. - Company Statement 10
Anixter International Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Anixter International Inc. - Business Description 14
Anixter International Inc. - Corporate Strategy 15
Anixter International Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Anixter International Inc. - Strengths 16
Anixter International Inc. - Weaknesses 17
Anixter International Inc. - Opportunities 18
Anixter International Inc. - Threats 19
Anixter International Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Anixter International Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Jul 25, 2017: Anixter International Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results 29
May 30, 2017: Anixter International announces appointment of William A. Galvin as president and chief operating officer 32
Apr 25, 2017: Anixter International Q1 net income increases 33
Jan 31, 2017: Anixter International Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 Results 34
Nov 28, 2016: Anixter International appoints new chief accounting officer 37
Oct 25, 2016: Anixter International Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results 38
Jul 26, 2016: Anixter International Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results 41
Feb 02, 2016: Anixter International Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2015 Results 44
Section 5 Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List Of Tables
Anixter International Inc., Key Facts 5
Anixter International Inc., Key Employees 6
Anixter International Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Anixter International Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Anixter International Inc., History 9
Anixter International Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Anixter International Inc., Joint Venture 13
Anixter International Inc., Key Competitors 20
Anixter International Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
Anixter International Inc., Annual Ratios 22
Anixter International Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Anixter International Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Anixter International Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Anixter International Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
List Of Figures
Anixter International Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Anixter International Inc., Ratio Charts 27
Anixter Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAnixter Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Anixter International Inc (AXE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Mewah International Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMewah International Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
COVID-19 Impact on Honeywell International Inc.Honeywell International Inc (Honeywell) is an engineering and technology company. The company invents and manufactures technologies that address challenges in energy, security, safety, productivity andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request