Dillistone Group Plc (DSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dillistone Group Plc (Dillistone Group) provides support and supply of software and services for the recruitment firms and recruiting teams. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Dillistone Systems, ISV Software, Voyager Software, and FCP Internet. Dillistone Systems has specialized in the supply of software and services to executive level recruitment teams, whereas Voyager Software and FCP Internet provides software and services to clients such as permanent placement, contingent recruitment, contract placement and the provision of temporary staff. ISV Software provides online pre-employment skills testing and training tools. The companys product portfolio includes FileFinder Anywhere suite, Voyager Infinity, and Voyager Mid-Office. The company operates in countries including the UK, Germany, the US, and Australia. Dillistone Group is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Dillistone Group Plc - Key Facts
Dillistone Group Plc - Key Employees
Dillistone Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Dillistone Group Plc - Major Products and Services
Dillistone Group Plc - History
Dillistone Group Plc - Company Statement
Dillistone Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Dillistone Group Plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Dillistone Systems
Business Segment: GatedTalent
Business Segment: Voyager Software
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: The UK
Geographical Segment: The US
Dillistone Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
Dillistone Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dillistone Group Plc - Strengths
Dillistone Group Plc - Weaknesses
Dillistone Group Plc - Opportunities
Dillistone Group Plc - Threats
Dillistone Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Dillistone Group Plc, Key Facts
Dillistone Group Plc, Key Employees
Dillistone Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Dillistone Group Plc, Major Products and Services
Dillistone Group Plc, History
Dillistone Group Plc, Subsidiaries
Dillistone Group Plc, Key Competitors
Dillistone Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Dillistone Group Plc, Annual Ratios
Dillistone Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Dillistone Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Dillistone Group Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Dillistone Group Plc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Dillistone Group Plc, Ratio Charts
Dillistone Group Plc Strategic Analysis Review- Dillistone Group Plc SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Dillistone Group Plc Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Dillistone Group Plc Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
DILLISTONE GROUP Strategic Analysis Review- DILLISTONE GROUP SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
DILLISTONE GROUP Company Profile provides strategic analysis of DILLISTONE GROUP Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. Growth opportunities availableView Report
OSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportOSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Croma Security Solutions Group plc (CSSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request