Top Image Systems Ltd. (TISA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Top Image Systems Ltd. (TIS) is a technology company, which develops and markets technology to automatically transform information into useful and accessible electronic data, delivering it directly and efficiently to the relevant business system for action. It offers software solutions to wide range of customers, based on one end-to-end solution that automatically classifies, recognizes and understands data processed into the organization systems. The company process, validate and integrate the data into ERP, CRM and workflow systems. Its solution, eFLOW Unified Content Platform, performs business critical key data capture, lying within incoming documents. It has presence in Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South America, Africa and Middle East regions. TIS is headquartered in Ramat Gan, Israel.
Top Image Systems Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jun 08,2017: Top Image Systems names Patti Barton as interim CFO
Mar 09,2017: Top Image Systems Q4 net loss down
Feb 07,2017: Top Image Systems announces management changes
Jan 03,2017: Don Dixon named Chairman of the Board of Directors for Top Image Systems
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Top Image Systems Ltd. - History 9
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Company Statement 13
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Business Description 16
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 17
Top Image Systems Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Strengths 18
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Weaknesses 19
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Opportunities 20
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Threats 21
Top Image Systems Ltd. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Mar 09, 2017: Top Image Systems Q4 net loss down 30
Feb 07, 2017: Top Image Systems announces management changes 31
Section 5 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
Top Image Systems Ltd., Key Facts 5
Top Image Systems Ltd., Key Employees 6
Top Image Systems Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Top Image Systems Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Top Image Systems Ltd., History 9
Top Image Systems Ltd., Other Locations 14
Top Image Systems Ltd., Subsidiaries 14
Top Image Systems Ltd., Key Competitors 22
Top Image Systems Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
Top Image Systems Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
Top Image Systems Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Top Image Systems Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Top Image Systems Ltd., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
Top Image Systems Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
Top Image Systems Ltd., Ratio Charts 29
The global market size of Laptop Radiator is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
Asia Pacific Laptop Radiator Market Report (2014-2024) Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Asia Pacific Laptop Radiator market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Top Image Systems Ltd (TISA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Top Image Systems, Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Top Image Systems, Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Top Image Systems, Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request