Option NV (OPTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Option NV (Option) is a wireless products manufacturing company. It designs, develops and manufactures innovative wireless telecom products and solutions. The companys products and solutions consist of USB modems, data cards, embedded modules, wireless routers, and a wide range of software. It mostly caters to mobile operators, OEMs, retailers and enterprise customers to innovative products integrating with connected and secure services. It owns distribution centers across Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific. It company partners with system integrators, application platform providers, value added resellers, value added distributors and network operators. The company operated in Ireland, Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan, and USA. Option is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.
Option NV Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: Options announces appointment of Micah Kroeze to its management team
Nov 27,2017: Option appoints Guy Coen as CEO
Jun 05,2017: Callewaert steps down as Option CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Option NV - Key Facts 5
Option NV - Key Employees 6
Option NV - Major Products and Services 7
Option NV - History 8
Option NV - Company Statement 10
Option NV - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Option NV - Business Description 14
Option NV - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Option NV - Strengths 15
Option NV - Weaknesses 16
Option NV - Opportunities 17
Option NV - Threats 18
Option NV - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Option NV, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 27
Jul 26, 2018: Options announces appointment of Micah Kroeze to its management team 27
Section 5 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Option NV, Key Facts 5
Option NV, Key Employees 6
Option NV, Major Products and Services 7
Option NV, History 8
Option NV, Other Locations 11
Option NV, Subsidiaries 11
Option NV, Key Competitors 19
Option NV, Ratios based on current share price 20
Option NV, Annual Ratios 21
Option NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Option NV, Interim Ratios 24
Option NV, Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Option NV, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 23
Option NV, Ratio Charts 25
The Vodafone’s cloud services deal with IBM should generate revenue but limits Vodafone’s future options
Vodafone and IBM announced a USD550 million deal in which IBM will provide multi-cloud solutions to Vodafone customers. This comment provides our initial assessment of the deal.Vodafone announced on 17View Report
ICT Investment Trends in the UK - Besides technology adoption, strengthening of IT security drive ICT investments in the UK
ICT Investment Trends in the UK - Besides technology adoption, strengthening of IT security drive ICT investments in the UK ICT Investment Trends in the UK , a Customer Insight Survey report,View Report
Option NV Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Option NV. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Option NV Company Profile- Outlook, Business Segments, Competitors, Goods and Services, SWOT and Financial Analysis
Option NV Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request