Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Avid Technology, Inc. (Avid) is a provider of technology products, solutions, and services for the monetization of digital media content. The company develops and markets software and hardware tools for digital media content production, management, storage and distribution. Its product portfolio includes digital audio software and workstations solutions; tools for audio, video, live sound, and graphics production; storage solutions, ingest/playout servers, and others. These products are used widely in production and post-production facilities; network, affiliate, independent and cable television stations; live-sound performance venues; government and educational institutions; and independent video and audio creative professionals and enthusiasts. Its customers include artists, film studios, and media-production companies. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific. Avid is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, the US.
Avid Technology, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2017: Avid Technology announces Q2 2017 results and issues Q3 2017 guidance
Jan 25,2017: Avid wins two prestigious TEC Awards at the 2017 NAMM Show
Dec 12,2016: Avid appoints new CFO
Nov 09,2016: Avid announces third quarter 2016 results
Aug 04,2016: Avid announces second quarter 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Avid Technology, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Avid Technology, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Avid Technology, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Avid Technology, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Avid Technology, Inc. - History 10
Avid Technology, Inc. - Company Statement 11
Avid Technology, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Avid Technology, Inc. - Business Description 15
Avid Technology, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
Avid Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Avid Technology, Inc. - Strengths 17
Avid Technology, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Avid Technology, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Avid Technology, Inc. - Threats 20
Avid Technology, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Avid Technology, Inc., Key Facts 5
Avid Technology, Inc., Key Employees 6
Avid Technology, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Avid Technology, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Avid Technology, Inc., History 10
Avid Technology, Inc., Other Locations 12
Avid Technology, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Avid Technology, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Avid Technology, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Avid Technology, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Avid Technology, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Avid Technology, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Avid Technology, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Avid Technology, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Rackspace Technology, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportRackspace Technology, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Therapeutic Dental Equipment Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Product: Soft tissue Lasers, All tissue Lasers 2) By End user: Hospitals, Clinics, Dental laboratories 3) By Therapeutic Area: Restorative dentistry, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Other therapeutic areas Covering: AMD LASERS LLC (USA), BIOLASE Technology, Inc. (USA), Danaher Corporation (USA), Dentsply Sirona (USA), Planmeca Group
Therapeutic Dental Equipment Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global therapeutic dentalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request