Paysafe Group Plc (PAYS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Paysafe Group Plc (Paysafe) formerly Optimal Payments Plc, is a provider of online and mobile payment solutions. The company provides integrated payment solutions including direct debit, electronic cheque and credit card payments to Internet merchants, and functions as an e-money issuer. The company provides these services to merchants in various industries, including entertainment, dating and social networks, gaming, travel and leisure, financial services, retail, government and education, media and publishing, and manufacturing and energy industries These services are delivered through companys Payments Cloud brands: Netbanx, Neteller, Net+ and Optimal Payments Card Services. The company has operations in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Paysafe is headquartered in Douglas, Isle of Man, the UK.
Paysafe Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2017: Paysafe Group reports H1 2017 results
Mar 19,2017: PaySafe plans expansion, organises hackathon
Mar 03,2017: Paysafe appoints Tim Thurman as chief digital officer
Mar 03,2017: Paysafe reports 2016 financial results
Feb 07,2017: Paysafe appoints Oscar Nieboer as chief marketing officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Paysafe Group Plc - Key Facts 5
Paysafe Group Plc - Key Employees 6
Paysafe Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Paysafe Group Plc - Major Products and Services 8
Paysafe Group Plc - History 9
Paysafe Group Plc - Company Statement 10
Paysafe Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Paysafe Group Plc - Business Description 13
Paysafe Group Plc - Corporate Strategy 14
Paysafe Group Plc - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Paysafe Group Plc - Strengths 15
Paysafe Group Plc - Weaknesses 16
Paysafe Group Plc - Opportunities 17
Paysafe Group Plc - Threats 18
Paysafe Group Plc - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 27
Mar 03, 2017: Paysafe reports 2016 financial results 27
Feb 07, 2017: Paysafe appoints Oscar Nieboer as chief marketing officer 28
Section 5 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Paysafe Group Plc , Key Facts 5
Paysafe Group Plc , Key Employees 6
Paysafe Group Plc , Key Employee Biographies 7
Paysafe Group Plc , Major Products and Services 8
Paysafe Group Plc , History 9
Paysafe Group Plc , Other Locations 11
Paysafe Group Plc , Subsidiaries 11
Paysafe Group Plc , Key Competitors 19
Paysafe Group Plc , Ratios based on current share price 20
Paysafe Group Plc , Annual Ratios 21
Paysafe Group Plc , Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Paysafe Group Plc , Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Paysafe Group Plc , Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Paysafe Group Plc , Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 24
Paysafe Group Plc , Ratio Charts 26
Paysafe Group Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
PAYSAFE GROUP PLC Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
PAYSAFE GROUP PLC Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on PAYSAFE GROUP PLC. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Kin Group Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Halfords Group plc (HFD) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request