Telstra Corporation Limited (TLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra) is a telecommunications and information services company. It provides telecommunications products and services ranging from home and mobile phones and devices, to fixed and wireless internet and Pay TV services. Telstra provides network based solutions and services to enterprises and government organizations in Australia. It also undertakes the construction of infrastructure for fixed, mobile, Internet Protocol (IP) and data networks. In Australia, the company provides mobile services to 17.2 million customers, fixed voice services to 7 million customers, and retail fixed broadband services to 3.4 million customers. Geographically, the company has presence in 22 countries including Philippines, Thailand, British Virgin Islands, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, New Zealand and India among others. Telstra is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Telstra Corporation Limited - Key Facts 5
Telstra Corporation Limited - Key Employees 6
Telstra Corporation Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Telstra Corporation Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Telstra Corporation Limited - History 9
Telstra Corporation Limited - Company Statement 16
Telstra Corporation Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 Company Analysis 22
Telstra Corporation Limited - Business Description 22
Telstra Corporation Limited - Corporate Strategy 23
Telstra Corporation Limited - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
Telstra Corporation Limited - Strengths 24
Telstra Corporation Limited - Weaknesses 25
Telstra Corporation Limited - Opportunities 26
Telstra Corporation Limited - Threats 27
Telstra Corporation Limited - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Telstra Corporation Limited, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
Telstra Corporation Limited, Key Facts 5
Telstra Corporation Limited, Key Employees 6
Telstra Corporation Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Telstra Corporation Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Telstra Corporation Limited, History 9
Telstra Corporation Limited, Subsidiaries 20
Telstra Corporation Limited, Key Competitors 28
Telstra Corporation Limited, Ratios based on current share price 29
Telstra Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios 30
Telstra Corporation Limited, Interim Ratios 33
Telstra Corporation Limited, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
Telstra Corporation Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 32
Telstra Corporation Limited, Ratio Charts 34
Telstra Corporation Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Telstra Corporation Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Telstra Corporation Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Telstra Corporation Ltd (TLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Lendlease Corporation Limited (LLC) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Delta Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportDelta Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request