ARM Holdings plc (ARM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ARM Holdings plc (ARM) is a provider of semiconductor intellectual property (IP). The company designs, develops, and lisences scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies. Its product portfolio includes processors, graphics and multimedia, securities on ARM, and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. ARM also provides a wide range of software development tools, debug adapters, physical and systems IP and wireless solutions. The companys solutions facilitate optimized system-on-chip designs for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide. It caters to automotive, healthcare, infrastructure, IoT, mobile, smart homes, wearables markets. The company operates design centers in France, India, Sweden, and the US. ARM is headquartered Cambridge, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
ARM Holdings plc - Key Facts 5
ARM Holdings plc - Key Employees 6
ARM Holdings plc - Key Employee Biographies 7
ARM Holdings plc - Major Products and Services 9
ARM Holdings plc - History 11
ARM Holdings plc - Company Statement 19
ARM Holdings plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 Company Analysis 23
ARM Holdings plc - Business Description 23
ARM Holdings plc - Corporate Strategy 24
ARM Holdings plc - SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis - Overview 25
ARM Holdings plc - Strengths 25
ARM Holdings plc - Weaknesses 26
ARM Holdings plc - Opportunities 27
ARM Holdings plc - Threats 28
ARM Holdings plc - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
ARM Holdings plc, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Tables
ARM Holdings plc, Key Facts 5
ARM Holdings plc, Key Employees 6
ARM Holdings plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
ARM Holdings plc, Major Products and Services 9
ARM Holdings plc, History 11
ARM Holdings plc, Other Locations 20
ARM Holdings plc, Subsidiaries 21
ARM Holdings plc, Key Competitors 29
ARM Holdings plc, Ratios based on current share price 30
ARM Holdings plc, Annual Ratios 31
ARM Holdings plc, Interim Ratios 34
ARM Holdings plc, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of Figures
ARM Holdings plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 33
ARM Holdings plc, Ratio Charts 35
Wesfarmers Limited: Retailer Profile with IT Spending - Detailed positioning insight to better understand your target
Wesfarmers Limited: Retailer Profile with IT Spending - Detailed positioning insight to better understand your target Wesfarmers Limited: Retailer Profile with IT Spending , a Technology Profile report, is one among theView Report
Global Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Market Size study, by Product & Service (Resins, Columns, HIC Column by Material, Buffers), by Sample Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Other Sample), by End User (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organization & Contract Manufacturing Organizations, Research & Academic Institutes) by Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Market to reach USD 485.7 million by 2025.Global Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Market valued approximately USD 270.3 million in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
Nielsen Holdings plc (NLSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings plc (IDS) is an in-vitro diagnostic solution provider that develops, manufactures and markets immunoassays and automated immunoanalyser technologies. The company conducts research in the areas of boneView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request