Software in the Netherlands
Software in the Netherlands
Software in the Netherlands industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The software market is defined as revenues generated from both sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third- party services providers.
- The Dutch software market had total revenues of $8.7bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- The business process applications segment was the markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $3.4bn, equivalent to 38.6% of the markets overall value.
- The Netherlands has experienced strong growth rates in terms of its software market. The growth over the past five years has been driven primarily by increased mobile and cloud computing usage among businesses.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands software market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands software market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands software market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlandss software market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.4. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity?
7.5. Are there any threats to leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Microsoft Corporation
8.2. International Business Machines Corporation
8.3. Alphabet Inc
8.4. SAP SE
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands software market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Netherlands software market category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Netherlands software market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Netherlands software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 6: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 8: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 12: International Business Machines Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees
Table 14: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Alphabet Inc: key facts
Table 16: Alphabet Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Alphabet Inc: Key Employees
Table 18: SAP SE: key facts
Table 19: SAP SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 20: SAP SE: Key Employees
Table 21: Netherlands size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 22: Netherlands gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 23: Netherlands gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 24: Netherlands inflation, 2015-19
Table 25: Netherlands consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 26: Netherlands exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Netherlands software market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Netherlands software market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Netherlands software market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Netherlands software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the software market in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the software market in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the software market in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the software market in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the software market in the Netherlands, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the software market in the Netherlands, 2019
According to the latest data, the market size of the global healthy snacks sector is expected to rise by USD 30.4 billion with a CAGR of 6.04% by the endView Report
3D printing software and services are critical components of the 3D printing industry, enabling individuals and organizations to create and customize an almost infinite range of objects, including customized prosthetics,View Report
2023-2027 Antinuclear Antibody (ANA) Screening Market in the USA and CanadaSupplier Sales and Shares; Volume and Sales Forecasts for Hospitals, Labs, POC Locations, Technologies and Methods; Instrumentation Review and SupplierView Report
2023 Global Clinical Chemistry Market: Supplier Shares in the US, Europe, and Japan--Competitive Analysis of Leading and Emerging Market Players This new report provides clinical chemistry market shares in France,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request