Software in Italy
Software in Italy
Software in Italy industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The software market is defined as revenues generated from both sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third- party services providers.
- The Italian software market had total revenues of $10.5bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- The business process applications segment was the markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $4.0bn, equivalent to 37.9% of the markets overall value.
- Italy has experienced strong growth rates in terms of its software market. The growth over the past five years has been driven primarily by increased mobile and cloud computing usage among businesses.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy software market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Italy software market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Italy software market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italys software market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.4. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity?
7.5. Are there any threats to leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Microsoft Corporation
8.2. International Business Machines Corporation
8.3. Alphabet Inc
8.4. SAP SE
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Italy software market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Italy software market category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Italy software market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Italy software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 6: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 8: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 12: International Business Machines Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees
Table 14: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Alphabet Inc: key facts
Table 16: Alphabet Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Alphabet Inc: Key Employees
Table 18: SAP SE: key facts
Table 19: SAP SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 20: SAP SE: Key Employees
Table 21: Italy size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 22: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 23: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 24: Italy inflation, 2015-19
Table 25: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 26: Italy exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Italy software market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Italy software market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Italy software market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Italy software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the software market in Italy, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the software market in Italy, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the software market in Italy, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the software market in Italy, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the software market in Italy, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the software market in Italy, 2019
Global Digital Identity Solutions Market 2023-2029
According to the latest estimates, the global digital identity solutions market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 30.2 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 14.1% duringView Report
Global AI in Logistics Market 2023-2029
The global AI in logistics market size is projected to grow by USD 71.4 billion from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 41.2 percent, according to the latest marketView Report
Global Fluorspar Market 2023
The global fluorspar market is expected to increase by 3.6 million tons, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest editionView Report
Global Pen Needles Market 2023-2029
According to latest analysis, the global pen needles market was USD 1,267 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1,953 million in 2029 and register a CAGR ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request