Software in France
Software in France
Software in France industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The software market is defined as revenues generated from both sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third- party services providers.
- The French software market had total revenues of $18.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13% between 2015 and 2019.
- The business process applications segment was the markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $7.3bn, equivalent to 38.8% of the markets overall value.
- France has experienced strong growth rates in terms of its software market. The growth over the past five years has been driven primarily by increased mobile and cloud computing usage among businesses.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France software market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France software market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the France software market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Frances software market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.4. Have there been notable products launched in recent years?
7.5. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Dassault Systemes SA
8.2. SAP SE
8.3. MicroStrategy Inc
8.4. Microsoft Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: France software market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: France software market category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: France software market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: France software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: Dassault Systemes SA: key facts
Table 6: Dassault Systemes SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Dassault Systemes SA: Key Employees
Table 8: SAP SE: key facts
Table 9: SAP SE: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: SAP SE: Key Employees
Table 11: MicroStrategy Inc: key facts
Table 12: MicroStrategy Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: MicroStrategy Inc: Key Employees
Table 14: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 15: Microsoft Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 16: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees
Table 17: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 18: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Microsoft Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 20: France size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 21: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 22: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 23: France inflation, 2015-19
Table 24: France consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 25: France exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: France software market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: France software market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: France software market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: France software market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the software market in France, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the software market in France, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the software market in France, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the software market in France, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the software market in France, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the software market in France, 2019
DescriptionThe global market for smart plugs is expected to experience considerable expansion between 2022 and 2029. Recent projections estimate the market size will grow from approximately $2.15 billion in 2022View Report
Global PC, Server, and Smartphone Five-Year Forecast, 2023-2027 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 5500View Report
2023-2028 Vietnam Virology, Bacteriology, Parasitology and Mycology Testing Market--Growth Opportunities, 2023 Supplier Shares by Test, 2023-2028 Centralized and POC Volume and Sales Forecasts for 100 Respiratory, STD, Enteric, and otherView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request