IT Services in Turkey
IT Services in Turkey
IT Services in Turkey industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The IT services industry is valued as the combination of the business process outsourcing (BPO) services market, the application services market and the infrastructure services market. Values include revenues generated from (a) signed deals that remain under contract and (b) new contracts signed within that particular calendar year.
- The Turkish IT services industry had total revenues of $8.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- The infrastructure services segment was the industrys most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $5.0bn, equivalent to 60.2% of the industrys overall value.
- The IT services industry is highly correlated with the gross domestic product (GDP) of a country.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it services market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it services market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey it services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Turkey it services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Turkey it services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey it services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkeys it services market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What strategies do the leading players follow (continued)?
7.4. What has been the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. International Business Machines Corporation
8.2. Accenture plc
8.3. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
8.4. T-Systems International GmbH
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Turkey IT services industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Turkey IT services industry category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Turkey IT services industry geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Turkey IT services industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 6: International Business Machines Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees
Table 8: International Business Machines Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Accenture plc: key facts
Table 10: Accenture plc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Accenture plc: Key Employees
Table 12: Accenture plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company: key facts
Table 14: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company: Key Employees
Table 16: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: T-Systems International GmbH: key facts
Table 18: T-Systems International GmbH: Key Employees
Table 19: Turkey size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 20: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 21: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 22: Turkey inflation, 2015-19
Table 23: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 24: Turkey exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey IT services industry value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Turkey IT services industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Turkey IT services industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Turkey IT services industry value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the IT services industry in Turkey, 2019
CETC Digital Technology Co Ltd,(CETC Digital Technology) formerly Shanghai East-China Computer Co Ltd, is a China-based company, principally engaged in the provision of systems integration and services, software and industryView Report
Coforge Limited (Coforge) formerly NIIT Technologies Ltd, a subsidiary of Hulst BV, is a information technology company. The companys service offerings includes digital services, AI, data and insights, digital processView Report
IT Services Contracts - Quarterly Review Q2, 2021GlobalDatas IT Services Contracts - Quarterly Review Q2, 2021 report provides detailed analysis of the IT services contracts announced in 2021, in termsView Report
Robert Half International Nine Months 2021 Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Business Services Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request