3D Systems Corporation (DDD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
3D Systems Corporation (3D Systems) is a 3D content-to-print solutions provider. The company design, develops, manufactures and markets 3D printers, materials, parts, and other related products. It offers stererolithography (SLA) printers, selective laser sintering (SLS) printers, direct material printing (DMP) printers, multijet printing (MJP) printers, color jet printing (CJP) printers and plastic jet printing (PJP) printers. It offers printing materials for SLA, SLS, DMP, visijet print materials, PJP print materials. The company also offers digital design, tools, including software, scanners and haptic devices.It offers products to companies operating in automotive, aerospace, government, defense, technology, electronics, education, consumer goods, energy and healthcare. 3D Systems markets its products through direct sales representatives, channel partners and distributors. The company operates along with its subsidiaries and representative offices in Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. 3D Systems is headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina, the US.
3D Systems Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 12, 2015: 3D Systems Expands Product Lines for Cardiology Training and Surgical Planning
May 14, 2015: 3D Systems Releases Advanced Training Solutions for Robotic Urology
Mar 02, 2015: 3D Systems and Henry Schein Enter Multi-National Distribution Agreement
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
3D Systems Corporation - Key Facts 6
3D Systems Corporation - Key Employees 7
3D Systems Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
3D Systems Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
3D Systems Corporation - History 11
3D Systems Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 23
Head Office 23
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 23
Section 2 Company Analysis 26
3D Systems Corporation - Business Description 26
3D Systems Corporation - Corporate Strategy 27
3D Systems Corporation - SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis - Overview 28
3D Systems Corporation - Strengths 28
Strength - Research and Development 28
Strength - Presence in Major Verticals 28
Strength - Global Operations 28
3D Systems Corporation - Weaknesses 29
Weakness - Declining Net Working Capital 29
3D Systems Corporation - Opportunities 30
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 30
Opportunity - New Product Launches 30
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for 3D Printers Market 30
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 30
3D Systems Corporation - Threats 31
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 31
Threat - Government Regulations 31
Threat - Competitive Environment 31
3D Systems Corporation - Key Competitors 32
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 34
Performance Chart 36
Financial Performance 36
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 37
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 38
3D Systems Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 39
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 40
Oct 12, 2015: 3D Systems Expands Product Lines for Cardiology Training and Surgical Planning 40
May 14, 2015: 3D Systems Releases Advanced Training Solutions for Robotic Urology 41
Mar 02, 2015: 3D Systems and Henry Schein Enter Multi-National Distribution Agreement 42
Section 5 Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List Of Tables
3D Systems Corporation, Key Facts 6
3D Systems Corporation, Key Employees 7
3D Systems Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
3D Systems Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
3D Systems Corporation, History 11
3D Systems Corporation, Other Locations 23
3D Systems Corporation, Subsidiaries 23
3D Systems Corporation, Key Competitors 32
3D Systems Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 33
3D Systems Corporation, Annual Ratios 34
3D Systems Corporation, Interim Ratios 37
3D Systems Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 39
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
List Of Figures
3D Systems Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 36
3D Systems Corporation, Ratio Charts 38
The global market size of 3D Xpoint Technology is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
The global market size of 3D Rendering Software is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
2019 Computer Systems Competitive Intelligence: 3D Systems Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
2018 Computer Systems Competitive Intelligence: 3D Systems Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request