Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Juniper Networks, Inc. (Juniper) is a provider of networking solutions. It designs, develops, and markets products and services that support high-performance network infrastructure. The company offers a comprehensive range of routing, switching and security solutions which provide agility, efficiency and value through automation for end users. It also offers technical support, professional, and educational services. Juniper caters its products and services to major banks, global financial service providers, telecom companies, government agencies, healthcare and education institutions, and energy and utility companies. The company sells its products in all over the countries across Americas; Europe, Middle East, and Africa, and Asia Pacific. Juniper is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
Juniper Networks, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2017: Juniper Networks reports preliminary second quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 25,2017: Juniper Networks reports higher Q2 net income, provides Q3 guidance
Jul 19,2017: Juniper Networks appoints new chief technology officer
Jul 18,2017: Juniper Networks appoints Bikash Koley to CTO
Jun 07,2017: Juniper Networks appoints senior vice president and general manager for EMEA business
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Major Products and Services 10
Juniper Networks, Inc. - History 11
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Business Description 16
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 17
Juniper Networks, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Strengths 18
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Opportunities 20
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Threats 21
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Jun 07, 2017: Juniper Networks appoints senior vice president and general manager for EMEA business 30
Apr 26, 2017: Juniper Networks reports preliminary first quarter 2017 financial results 31
Jan 26, 2017: Juniper Networks reports preliminary fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 financial results 32
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
Juniper Networks, Inc., Key Facts 5
Juniper Networks, Inc., Key Employees 6
Juniper Networks, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Juniper Networks, Inc., Major Products and Services 10
Juniper Networks, Inc., History 11
Juniper Networks, Inc., Other Locations 14
Juniper Networks, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Juniper Networks, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Juniper Networks, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Juniper Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Juniper Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Juniper Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Juniper Networks, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
Juniper Networks, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
Juniper Networks, Inc., Ratio Charts 29
Juniper Networks: cyber security market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Aruba Networks, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAruba Networks, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Silver Spring Networks, Inc. (SSNI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request