NeuStar, Inc. (NSR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NeuStar, Inc. (NeuStar) is a provider of real-time information and analytics. The companys service portfolio includes marketing such as customer intelligence, media intelligence, and activation; its security services consist of DNS Services, DDoS protection and domain name registries; and data services comprise of caller-name Identification, carrier provisioning, and others. It also provides NPAC services which includes routing of calls and text messages across all competing communications service providers in the US. Neustar offers its products to various industries that include information services, telecommunications, financial services, media, retail, and advertising industries. Geographically, the company operates in North America; Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Other Regions. NeuStar is headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, the US..
NeuStar, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2017: Neustar appoints Krishna Chettayar as general manager and vice president of product, OneID
May 22,2017: Neustar appoints Sai Huda as General Manager
May 08,2017: Neustar appoints new vice president of global agency partnerships
May 04,2017: Neustar reports results for first quarter 2017
May 04,2017: Neustar reports Q1 2017results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
NeuStar, Inc. - Key Facts 6
NeuStar, Inc. - Key Employees 7
NeuStar, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 9
NeuStar, Inc. - Major Products and Services 11
NeuStar, Inc. - History 12
NeuStar, Inc. - Company Statement 13
NeuStar, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
NeuStar, Inc. - Business Description 17
Business Description - Data services 17
Data services - Overview 17
Business Description - Marketing Services 17
Marketing Services - Overview 17
Business Description - Number portability administration center services 17
Number portability administration center services - Overview 17
Business Description - Security Services 17
Security Services - Overview 17
NeuStar, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
NeuStar, Inc. - Strengths 18
NeuStar, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
NeuStar, Inc. - Opportunities 20
NeuStar, Inc. - Threats 21
NeuStar, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
NeuStar, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 31
Jun 27, 2017: Neustar appoints Krishna Chettayar as general manager and vice president of product, OneID 31
May 22, 2017: Neustar appoints Sai Huda as General Manager 32
May 08, 2017: Neustar appoints new vice president of global agency partnerships 33
May 04, 2017: Neustar reports Q1 2017results 34
May 04, 2017: Neustar reports results for first quarter 2017 35
Mar 07, 2017: Neustar appoints vice president of product marketing for Neustar Marketing Solutions 36
Feb 02, 2017: Neustar Q4 net income down 37
Jan 25, 2017: Neustar appoints head of R&D of security solutions 38
Oct 25, 2016: Neustar announces new managing directors of Neustar MarketShare 39
Section 5 Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Tables
NeuStar, Inc., Key Facts 6
NeuStar, Inc., Key Employees 7
NeuStar, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 9
NeuStar, Inc., Major Products and Services 11
NeuStar, Inc., History 12
NeuStar, Inc., Other Locations 15
NeuStar, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
NeuStar, Inc., Key Competitors 22
NeuStar, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
NeuStar, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
NeuStar, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
NeuStar, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
NeuStar, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
NeuStar, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List Of Figures
NeuStar, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
NeuStar, Inc., Ratio Charts 29
NeuStar, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request