Pure Technologies Ltd (PUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pure Technologies Ltd. (Pure Technologies) develops technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of physical infrastructure such as buildings, water and hydrocarbon pipelines, and bridges. It provides proprietary monitoring equipment for pipelines, bridges and structures; technical services such as inspection, leak detection and condition assessment; and specialized engineering services in the area of pipeline condition assessment for water and wastewater infrastructure. Some of its flagship technologies include SoundPrint, an acoustic monitoring system for monitoring water and wastewater pipeline; SmartBall and Sahara, pipeline leak detection technologies; SoundPrint AFO; and acoustic fiber-optic monitoring technology, among others. The companys clients include the water and wastewater industry, oil and gas companies, construction companies. It operates in the UAE, Canada, the US, Australia, Mexico, and China. Pure Technologies is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Pure Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2017: Sierra Systems, in partnership with Pure Technologies, wins Microsoft IMPACT Awards 2017
Aug 08,2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work In Miami-Dade
Aug 03,2017: Pure Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results
Jul 11,2017: Pure Technologies Awarded First Condition Assessment Project in South East Asia
May 01,2017: Pure Technologies Announces First Quarter 2017 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Pure Technologies Ltd - Key Facts 5
Pure Technologies Ltd - Key Employees 6
Pure Technologies Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Pure Technologies Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Pure Technologies Ltd - History 10
Pure Technologies Ltd - Company Statement 11
Pure Technologies Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Pure Technologies Ltd - Business Description 15
Pure Technologies Ltd - Corporate Strategy 16
Pure Technologies Ltd - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Pure Technologies Ltd - Strengths 17
Pure Technologies Ltd - Weaknesses 18
Pure Technologies Ltd - Opportunities 19
Pure Technologies Ltd - Threats 20
Pure Technologies Ltd - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Pure Technologies Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Jul 11, 2017: Pure Technologies Awarded First Condition Assessment Project in South East Asia 30
May 01, 2017: Pure Technologies Announces First Quarter 2017 Results 31
Apr 25, 2017: Pure Technologies And Xylem Announce Commercial Collaboration In Select Emerging Markets 33
Mar 09, 2017: Pure Technologies Announces 2016 Year End Results 34
Feb 08, 2017: Pure Technologies Oil And Gas Pipeline Integrity Division Awarded New Work 37
Aug 08, 2016: Pure Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2016 Results 38
Section 5 Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Tables
Pure Technologies Ltd, Key Facts 5
Pure Technologies Ltd, Key Employees 6
Pure Technologies Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Pure Technologies Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Pure Technologies Ltd, History 10
Pure Technologies Ltd, Other Locations 13
Pure Technologies Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Pure Technologies Ltd, Joint Venture 14
Pure Technologies Ltd, Key Competitors 21
Pure Technologies Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 22
Pure Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios 23
Pure Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Pure Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Pure Technologies Ltd, Interim Ratios 27
Pure Technologies Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List Of Figures
Pure Technologies Ltd, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
Pure Technologies Ltd, Ratio Charts 28
Pure Technologies Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Pure Technologies Ltd (PUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Artivision Technologies Ltd (Artivision) is a technology company that offers computer-vision solutions and services. The company offers video content analysis technology Avision, based on algorithm intelligence data those processes andView Report
Micromedic Technologies Ltd (Micromedic) is a medical device company that develops and manufactures in vitro cancer diagnostic products and solutions. The company offers products such as histo-chemical platform, genetic assaysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request