AU Optronics Corp. (2409) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) is a provider of optoelectronic solutions. The company designs, develops, manufactures and assembles a wide range of panel display products. Its panels are primarily used in televisions, monitors, mobile PCs, mobile devices and commercial and other applications. It manufactures solar materials such as ingots, solar wafers, solar cells and solar modules. AUO also offers value added services for solar PV system projects. It caters its products and services to original equipment manufacturing companies. The company along with its subsidiaries operates across Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Europe and the US. AUO is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
AU Optronics Corp. Key Recent Developments
Jul 06,2017: AU Optronics reports June 2017 consolidated revenue
May 09,2017: AU Optronics reports April 2017 consolidated revenue
Apr 27,2017: AU Optronics reports net profit for Q1
Feb 22,2017: Au Optronics completes 3.87MW solar power project in Taiwan
Feb 14,2017: AU Optronics reports net profit for Q4
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
AU Optronics Corp. - Key Facts 5
AU Optronics Corp. - Key Employees 6
AU Optronics Corp. - Key Employee Biographies 7
AU Optronics Corp. - Major Products and Services 8
AU Optronics Corp. - History 9
AU Optronics Corp. - Company Statement 10
AU Optronics Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
AU Optronics Corp. - Business Description 13
AU Optronics Corp. - Corporate Strategy 14
AU Optronics Corp. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
AU Optronics Corp. - Strengths 15
AU Optronics Corp. - Weaknesses 16
AU Optronics Corp. - Opportunities 17
AU Optronics Corp. - Threats 18
AU Optronics Corp. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
AU Optronics Corp., Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
Jul 06, 2017: AU Optronics reports June 2017 consolidated revenue 28
May 09, 2017: AU Optronics reports April 2017 consolidated revenue 29
Apr 27, 2017: AU Optronics reports net profit for Q1 30
Feb 14, 2017: AU Optronics reports net profit for Q4 31
Nov 08, 2016: AU Optronics reports higher consolidated revenue for October 2016 32
Oct 07, 2016: Photovoltaic modules AU Optronics 33
Feb 05, 2016: AU Optronics Corp. Reports January 2016 Consolidated Revenue 34
Jan 08, 2016: AU Optronics Corp. Reports December 2015 Consolidated Revenue 35
Section 5 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
AU Optronics Corp., Key Facts 5
AU Optronics Corp., Key Employees 6
AU Optronics Corp., Key Employee Biographies 7
AU Optronics Corp., Major Products and Services 8
AU Optronics Corp., History 9
AU Optronics Corp., Other Locations 11
AU Optronics Corp., Subsidiaries 11
AU Optronics Corp., Key Competitors 19
AU Optronics Corp., Ratios based on current share price 20
AU Optronics Corp., Annual Ratios 21
AU Optronics Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
AU Optronics Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
AU Optronics Corp., Interim Ratios 25
AU Optronics Corp., Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
AU Optronics Corp., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 24
AU Optronics Corp., Ratio Charts 26
Industrial automation sector scorecard - Thematic ResearchIndustrial automation is, in essence, the reason why industrial companies are undergoing digitization programs. Automation promises to bring down operational costs, improve process efficiencies,View Report
Global E-Commerce Market (2019-2024) Share, Scope, Revenue, Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Segmentation based on Product Category (Consumer electronics, Food and beverage, travel and hospitality, Apparel and accessories, Health and beauty, Auto accessories, Others) Channel (Retail, Wholesale) and Geography (North America, Asia Pacific, The Middle East and Africa, Europe and Latin America)
Global E-Commerce Market (2019-2024) Share, Scope, Revenue, Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Segmentation based on Product Category (Consumer electronics, Food and beverage, travel and hospitality, Apparel and accessories, Health and beauty, Auto accessories, Others) Channel (Retail, Wholesale) and Geography (North America, Asia Pacific, The Middle East and Africa, Europe and Latin America) market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2950View Report
AU Optronics Corp (2409) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) is a provider of optoelectronic solutions. The company designs, develops, manufactures and assembles a wide range of panel display products. Its panels are primarily used inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request