SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (017670) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SK Telecom), a subsidiary of SK Holdings Co., Ltd., is a provider of wireless telecommunications services. It focuses on the commercial development and implementation of wireless technologies. The companys service portfolio includes a wide range of cellular voice services; wireless data services; broadband internet, IP TV and fixed-line telephone services; and other new businesses including platform business, B2B solutions, healthcare business, and other businesses. It also offers internet portal services, online shopping services and other platform services, and gaming services. SK Telecom offers its wireless telecommunications services through its proprietary backbone networks based on CDMA, WCDMA and LTE technologies; and its wireless data transmission and wireless internet access services through its WiBro and Wi-Fi network. The company has operational presence with offices located in Korea, China, Japan, Singapore, the US and the UK. SK Telecom is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jun 29,2017: SK Telecom honored with two awards at Asia Mobile Awards 2017
Apr 26,2017: SK Telecom Q1 net income increases
Feb 03,2017: SK Telecom announces 2016 earnings results
Feb 03,2017: SK Telecom Q4 net income up
Dec 22,2016: SK Telecom appoints Park Jung-ho as CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - History 9
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 10
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Business Description 15
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 16
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Strengths 17
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 18
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 19
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Threats 20
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Apr 26, 2017: SK Telecom Q1 net income increases 30
Feb 03, 2017: SK Telecom announces 2016 earnings results 31
Feb 03, 2017: SK Telecom Q4 net income up 33
May 02, 2016: NIGC, SK Telecom Company Sign MoU 34
Mar 17, 2016: Cleveland HeartLab Partners with SK Telecom to Provide Valuable Cardiovascular Testing in China 35
Jan 19, 2016: Semtech Works With Korean Gas Supplier SK E&S And SK Telecom On LoRa-Based AMI System To Automatically Read Gas Meters And Detect Gas Leaks In South Korea 36
Section 5 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Tables
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., History 9
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 21
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 22
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 23
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 27
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of Figures
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 28
Global Home Healthcare Market Size study, by Product (testing, screening, & monitoring products, therapeutic product and home healthcare mobility care products) Services (skilled nursing services, rehabilitation therapy services, hospice and palliative care services, unskilled Care Services, respiratory therapy services, infusion therapy services and pregnancy care services) Software (agency software, clinical management systems and hospice solutions), Type of telehealth solution (home telehealth software, home telehealth services and home telehealth monitoring devices)and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Home Healthcare Market to reach USD 469.3 billion by 2025.Global home healthcare market is valued at USD 239 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Size study, by Service Type (Compute as A Service, Storage as A Service, Disaster Recovery and Backup as A Service, Networking as A Service, Desktop as A Service, Managed Hosting), by Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), by Vertical (BFSI, It and Telecommunications, Government and Public Sector, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Cloud infrastructure services market to reach USD 117.6 billion by 2025.Cloud infrastructure services market valued approximately USD 23.5 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request