KT Corporation (030200) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KT Corporation (KT Corp) is one of the leading providers of telecommunication and internet services. It provides integrated wired and wireless communication services. The companys service portfolio includes telephone services including interconnection services to other telecommunications companies, broadband Internet access service, and IPTV services. Besides, it offers a wide range of leased line services, satellite service and information technology, satellite TV service, media contents business, cloud computing services and other data communication services. The company also provides credit card processing and other financial services, real estate business, media contents business and automobile rental services. KT Corp is headquartered in Gyeong Gi-Do, Korea.
KT Corporation Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2017: KT reappoints Hwang Chang-gyu as chairman
Jan 27,2017: KT to reappoint Hwang Chang-gyu as chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
KT Corporation - Key Facts 5
KT Corporation - Key Employees 6
KT Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
KT Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
KT Corporation - History 9
KT Corporation - Company Statement 10
KT Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
KT Corporation - Business Description 15
KT Corporation - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
KT Corporation - Strengths 16
KT Corporation - Weaknesses 17
KT Corporation - Opportunities 18
KT Corporation - Threats 19
KT Corporation - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
KT Corporation, Key Facts 5
KT Corporation, Key Employees 6
KT Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
KT Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
KT Corporation, History 9
KT Corporation, Other Locations 12
KT Corporation, Subsidiaries 13
KT Corporation, Key Competitors 20
KT Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 21
KT Corporation, Annual Ratios 22
KT Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
KT Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
KT Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
KT Corporation, Ratio Charts 26
Worldwide Desktop PC Forecast, 2020 - 2024
Global desktop PC shipment volume reached 93.8 million units in 2019, down 3.2% year-on-year. The major driving force in 2019 wasthe replacement demand for Windows 10 that bolstered shipments ofView Report
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd (6823) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd (6823) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
JTEKT Corporation (6473) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
JTEKT Corporation (JTEKT) is an industrial equipment company that develops and markets steering systems. The company provides products such as automotive components, sensors, bearings and machine tools and mechatronics. ItsView Report
KT Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
KT Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKT Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request