China Telecom Corporation Limited (728) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
China Telecom Corporation Limited (China Telecom) is an integrated information service provider. It provides basic mobile and wireline telecommunications, mobile voice services, value-added services, and integrated information application services. It also offers local access network services, domestic and international long distance services, broadband services, managed data services and leased line services. The company provides telecommunications and information services such as wireline voice, mobile voice, data, video and multimedia, and other related services. Its brands include e surfing, e navigator, e Home, and Best Tone. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in South America, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa regions. China Telecom is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Key Facts 5
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Key Employees 6
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Major Products and Services 8
China Telecom Corporation Limited - History 9
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Company Statement 12
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Business Description 17
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Corporate Strategy 18
China Telecom Corporation Limited - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Strengths 19
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Weaknesses 20
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Opportunities 21
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Threats 22
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Key Facts 5
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Key Employees 6
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Major Products and Services 8
China Telecom Corporation Limited, History 9
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Other Locations 15
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Subsidiaries 15
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Key Competitors 23
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Ratios based on current share price 24
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios 25
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 22
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, Power, Deals by Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 23
Applications combining financial services and innovative technology have penetrated into almost all areas of everyday life, with financial scene as the best example. In China, leading tech companies such asView Report
Chinas Connected Vehicle Application Market and Strategies of Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent (pre-order)
Smart transportation has evolved in four directions: connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles, shared services, and electric vehicles. Among them, connected vehicles are considered the foundation of smart transportation and are expectedView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
2021 China Telecom Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Telecommunications Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request