Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERIC B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Ericsson) is a provider of telecommunications technology and services. It offers a wide range of services, software and infrastructure in the areas of mobility, broadband and cloud enabling telecom operators and other businesses to enhance operational efficiency. The company offers its products and services across networks, digital services, managed services and emerging business. Ericssons primary offering includes network infrastructure for mobile and fixed communication such as 2G, 3G and 4G radio networks, and IP core and transport networks. The company also offers professional services and network rollout services which allow companies to deploy, operate and evolve networks and related support systems. It also offers software for operations and business support systems (OSS & BSS), TV and media management, and M-commerce. The company has operational presence in the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Africa and the Middle East. Ericsson is headquartered in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Key Recent Developments
Feb 20,2018: Ericsson to relocate India HQ to a smaller office amid restructuring
Feb 19,2018: Ericsson names Priyanka Anand as HR Head- South East Asia, Oceania & India
Feb 01,2018: Ericsson cuts 10k jobs as all segments decline
Jan 31,2018: Ericsson announces Q4 and full year 2017 results
Jan 31,2018: Ericsson announces changes to executive team
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Key Facts 6
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Key Employees 7
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Key Employee Biographies 9
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Major Products and Services 11
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - History 12
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Company Statement 2
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Locations And Subsidiaries 4
Head Office 4
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 4
Joint Venture 6
Section 2 Company Analysis 7
Company Overview 7
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Business Description 7
Business Segment: Digital Service 7
Business Segment: Managed Services 7
Business Segment: Networks 8
Business Segment: Others 8
Geographical Segment: Europe and Latin America 8
Target Markets 8
Geographical Segment: Middle East and Africa 9
Geographical Segment: North America 9
Geographical Segment: North East Asia 9
Target Markets 9
Geographical Segment: Other 9
Geographical Segment: South East Asia, Oceania and India 9
Target Markets 9
R&D Overview 40
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Corporate Strategy 41
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - SWOT Analysis 42
SWOT Analysis - Overview 42
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Strengths 42
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Weaknesses 4
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Opportunities 44
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Threats 46
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Key Competitors 47
Section Company Financial Ratios 48
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 48
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 49
Performance Chart 52
Financial Performance 52
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 5
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 54
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Recent Deals Summary 55
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 56
Jan 18, 2018: Ericssons data centre and Fortum to collaborate in demand response 56
May 12, 2017: Ericsson announces change in executive team 57
Apr 25, 2017: Ericsson reports net loss for Q1 58
Apr 25, 2017: Ericsson reports first quarter results 2017 59
Apr 07, 2017: Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden appoints chairman 61
Mar 28, 2017: Ericsson simplifies organization and names executive team 62
Mar 10, 2017: Ericsson reports restated financials for 2015 and 2016 6
Jan 16, 2017: Ericsson announces management changes 64
Section 5 Appendix 65
Ratio Definitions 65
About GlobalData 69
Contact Us 69
List Of TablesList of Tables
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Key Facts 6
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Key Employees 7
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Key Employee Biographies 9
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Major Products and Services 11
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, History 12
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Other Locations 34
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Subsidiaries 34
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Joint Venture 36
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Key Competitors 47
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Ratios based on current share price 48
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Annual Ratios 49
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 50
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 51
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Interim Ratios 53
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Recent Deals Summary 55
Currency Codes 65
Capital Market Ratios 65
Equity Ratios 66
Profitability Ratios 66
Cost Ratios 67
Liquidity Ratios 67
Leverage Ratios 68
Efficiency Ratios 68
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 52
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Ratio Charts 54
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
2018 Communication Equipment Competitive Intelligence: LM Ericsson Telephone Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
LM Ericsson Telephone: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Communication Equipment Industry
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request