Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Xactware Solutions, Inc. (Xactware), a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics, provides software solutions and services for underwriting and property claims. The company specializes in property insurance, remodeling and restoration industries. It offers wide range of solutions in the field of claims estimating, contents estimating, property data, claims management, property valuations, property preservation, underwriting management, among others. Xactwares product portfolio includes Xactimate, Xactimate Express, , XactAnalysis SP, Industry Trend Reports, 360Value, and others. Its technology tools include software estimation programs, online systems for replacement-cost calculations, estimate tracking and real time data trending. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and the Netherlands. Xactware is headquartered in Lehi, Utah, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - History 8
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Business Description 11
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Strengths 12
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Weaknesses 13
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Opportunities 14
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Threats 15
Xactware Solutions, Inc. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Xactware Solutions, Inc., Key Facts 5
Xactware Solutions, Inc., Key Employees 6
Xactware Solutions, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Xactware Solutions, Inc., History 8
Xactware Solutions, Inc., Other Locations 10
Xactware Solutions, Inc., Key Competitors 16
Xactware Solutions Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Incontext Solutions, Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileInContext Solutions, Inc., a Chicago-based company, specializes in web-based 3D simulation software and virtual reality (VR) solutions to retail and consumer goods industries byView Report
Child Care Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Facility: Baby And Child Care, Pre-Kindergarten And Preschool Centers, and Nursery Schools By Type Of Location: Center-Based, Home-Based By Type Of Expenditure: Public, Private Covering: Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc., KinderCare Education, Goodstart Early Learning, Primrose Schools, G8 Education Limited
Child Care Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global child careView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request