Siemens Limited (SIEMENS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Siemens Limited (Siemens), a subsidiary of Siemens AG, is a provider of technology enable solutions. The company offers solutions for automation technologies for industrial, buildings and infrastructure applications, integrated building management, passenger and freight transportation, and energy efficiency. Its product portfolio includes automation system, industrial control system, building control and HVAC products, motors and drives, security systems, and fire safety systems, among others. The company is also involved in power generation, transmission and distribution and providing healthcare IT and infrastructure solutions; laboratory diagnostics; medical imaging and therapy systems; and mobility solutions. Siemens offers these solutions to airports, automotive, buildings, cement, healthcare, food and beverage; marine, minerals, oil and gas, renewable energy, petrochemicals, railways, textiles, urban infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, ports, power industries. The company markets its products through a network of sales and service centers across the world. Siemens is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Siemens Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: Siemens Q3 net profit increases
Jul 19,2017: Implementation of the first grid-connected battery storage system of ENGIE in Germany
Jul 17,2017: Siemens to install state-of-the-art IGBT technology for Indian Railways
Jun 14,2017: Siemens cyber security solution to protect CLP Indias power plant automation system
May 17,2017: Siemens secures order for digital fleet center solution from Vedanta
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Siemens Limited - Key Facts 5
Siemens Limited - Key Employees 6
Siemens Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Siemens Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Siemens Limited - History 10
Siemens Limited - Company Statement 14
Siemens Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Siemens Limited - Business Description 18
Siemens Limited - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Siemens Limited - Strengths 20
Siemens Limited - Weaknesses 21
Siemens Limited - Opportunities 22
Siemens Limited - Threats 23
Siemens Limited - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Siemens Limited, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 32
Jul 31, 2017: Siemens Q3 net profit increases 32
Jul 19, 2017: Implementation of the first grid-connected battery storage system of ENGIE in Germany 33
Jul 17, 2017: Siemens to install state-of-the-art IGBT technology for Indian Railways 34
Jun 14, 2017: Siemens cyber security solution to protect CLP Indias power plant automation system 35
May 17, 2017: Siemens digitalization solutions to connect Vedantas power plant fleet In India 36
May 17, 2017: Siemens secures order for digital fleet center solution from Vedanta 37
May 11, 2017: Siemens delivers record growth; 96 % increase in new orders and 24% revenue growth from continuing operations 38
Mar 23, 2017: Siemens wins order worth Rs. 187.4 crore from Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board 39
Mar 22, 2017: EGAT proceeds with the Replacement of South Bangkok Power Plant to support the economic growth 40
Feb 16, 2017: Siemens Ltd wins order worth INR119 crores from Sterlite Power Grid Ventures Ltd. 41
Section 5 Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List Of Tables
Siemens Limited, Key Facts 5
Siemens Limited, Key Employees 6
Siemens Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Siemens Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Siemens Limited, History 10
Siemens Limited, Other Locations 16
Siemens Limited, Key Competitors 24
Siemens Limited, Ratios based on current share price 25
Siemens Limited, Annual Ratios 26
Siemens Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Siemens Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Siemens Limited, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
List Of Figures
Siemens Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 29
Siemens Limited, Ratio Charts 30
Siemens Healthineers AG: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesSiemens Healthineers operates cloud-based digital platforms that assist partner healthcare providers in delivering innovative healthcare solutions through efficient handling of big data.In 2016, SiemensView Report
Siemens Ltd (SIEMENS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request