Amdocs Limited (DOX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Amdocs Limited (Amdocs) is a provider of software and services for communications, media and entertainment industry service providers. The company provides software services and implementation of business support systems and operational support systems (BSS and OSS). Amdocs is involved in developing publishing software for creating print, online directories and also offers data center service and outsourced customer services. The company targets communication companies, including leading wireline and wireless telecommunications, broadband cable and satellite service providers as majorsources of revenue. It has its global presence in different countries, which includes Canada, Cyprus, Ireland, Israel, the UK, Hungary, India and the US. Amdocs is headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Amdocs Limited - Key Facts 5
Amdocs Limited - Key Employees 6
Amdocs Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Amdocs Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Amdocs Limited - History 10
Amdocs Limited - Company Statement 15
Amdocs Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Amdocs Limited - Business Description 20
Amdocs Limited - Corporate Strategy 21
Amdocs Limited - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Amdocs Limited - Strengths 22
Amdocs Limited - Weaknesses 23
Amdocs Limited - Opportunities 24
Amdocs Limited - Threats 25
Amdocs Limited - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
Amdocs Limited, Key Facts 5
Amdocs Limited, Key Employees 6
Amdocs Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Amdocs Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Amdocs Limited, History 10
Amdocs Limited, Other Locations 18
Amdocs Limited, Subsidiaries 18
Amdocs Limited, Key Competitors 26
Amdocs Limited, Ratios based on current share price 27
Amdocs Limited, Annual Ratios 28
Amdocs Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Amdocs Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Amdocs Limited, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of Figures
Amdocs Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 31
Amdocs Limited, Ratio Charts 33
Amdocs Ltd (DOX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Amdocs: network-as-a-service solution market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
Amdocs Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAmdocs Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request