Global Identity Verification Market 2022-2028
An identity verification service is used by businesses to ensure that users or customers provide information that is associated with the identity of a real person. According to market research study published by , the market size of the global identity verification sector is expected to rise by USD 8.0 billion with a CAGR of 11.2% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global identity verification market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the identity verification industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, deployment mode, organization size, end user, and region. The global market for identity verification can be segmented by component: solutions, services. The solutions segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Identity verification market is further segmented by deployment mode: on-premises, cloud-based. The cloud-based segment held the largest share of the global identity verification market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on organization size, the identity verification market is segmented into: large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). In 2021, the large enterprises segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the identity verification market. On the basis of end user, the identity verification market also can be divided into: BFSI, government & defense, healthcare, IT & telecom, retail, transportation, others. Among these, the BFSI segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Identity verification market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By deployment mode:
By organization size:
- large enterprises
- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
- government & defense
- IT & telecom
- North America
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America
The global identity verification market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Acuant Inc., Authenteq Ltd., Equifax Inc., Experian plc, GB Group plc, IDEMIA Group S.A.S., Intellicheck, Inc., Jumio Corporation, LexisNexis Risk Solutions Inc., Mastercard Inc., Mitek Systems Inc., Neustar Inc. (TransUnion LLC), Nuance Communications Inc., Onfido Limited, Thales S.A., Trulioo Information Services Inc., Veriff OU, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global identity verification market.
- To classify and forecast the global identity verification market based on component, deployment mode, organization size, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global identity verification market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global identity verification market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global identity verification market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global identity verification market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
PART 1. INTRODUCTION
· Report description
· Objectives of the study
· Market segment
· Years considered for the report
· Key target audience
PART 2. METHODOLOGY
PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW
· Impact of COVID-19 pandemic
PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY COMPONENT
PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY DEPLOYMENT MODE
PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
· Large enterprises
· Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
PART 8. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY END USER
· Government & defense
· IT & telecom
PART 9. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION
· North America
· MEA (Middle East and Africa)
· Latin America
PART 10. KEY COMPANIES
· Acuant Inc.
· Authenteq Ltd.
· Equifax Inc.
· Experian plc
· GB Group plc
· IDEMIA Group S.A.S.
· Intellicheck, Inc.
· Jumio Corporation
· LexisNexis Risk Solutions Inc.
· Mastercard Inc.
· Mitek Systems Inc.
· Neustar Inc. (TransUnion LLC)
· Nuance Communications Inc.
· Onfido Limited
· Thales S.A.
· Trulioo Information Services Inc.
· Veriff OU
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
DescriptionThe global market for smart plugs is expected to experience considerable expansion between 2022 and 2029. Recent projections estimate the market size will grow from approximately $2.15 billion in 2022View Report
Global PC, Server, and Smartphone Five-Year Forecast, 2023-2027 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 5500View Report
Major growth drivers of the market are rise in awareness about compliance management across various industries, increase in security concerns among organizations, and demand for mobility solutions. In the contextView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Identity Analytics Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Identity Analytics market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request