Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market 2022-2028
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global real-time location systems market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the real-time location systems industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the offering, technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for real-time location systems can be segmented by offering: hardware, software, services. The hardware segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Real-time location systems market is further segmented by technology: Bluetooth low energy (BLE), GPS, radio-frequency identification (RFID), ultra-wideband (UWB), Wi-Fi, others. Based on application, the real-time location systems market is segmented into: asset tracking and monitoring, access control and security, employee tracking, environmental monitoring, inventory management, workplace safety, others. In 2021, the asset tracking and monitoring segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the real-time location systems market. On the basis of end user, the real-time location systems market also can be divided into: automotive, education, government & defense, healthcare, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, retail, transportation & logistics, others. Real-time location systems market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- ultra-wideband (UWB)
- asset tracking and monitoring
- access control and security
- employee tracking
- environmental monitoring
- inventory management
- workplace safety
By end user:
- government & defense
- oil & gas, mining
- transportation & logistics
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading real-time location systems market vendors that include Avery Dennison Corp., CenTrak, Inc. (Halma plc), Cerner Corp., DecaWave Limited, Impinj Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Midmark Corp., Redpine Signals, Inc., Savi Technology Inc., Sonitor Technologies AS, TeleTracking Technologies, Inc., Ubisense Group plc, Zebra Technologies Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global real-time location systems market.
- To classify and forecast the global real-time location systems market based on offering, technology, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global real-time location systems market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global real-time location systems market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global real-time location systems market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global real-time location systems market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Objectives of the study
Years considered for the report
Key target audience
PART 2. METHODOLOGY
PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW
Impact of COVID-19 pandemic
PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY OFFERING
PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY TECHNOLOGY
Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY APPLICATION
Asset tracking and monitoring
Access control and security
PART 8. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY END USER
Government & defense
Oil & gas, mining
Transportation & logistics
PART 9. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION
Rest of the World (RoW)
PART 10. KEY COMPANIES
Avery Dennison Corp.
CenTrak, Inc. (Halma plc)
Juniper Networks Inc.
Redpine Signals, Inc.
Savi Technology Inc.
Sonitor Technologies AS
TeleTracking Technologies, Inc.
Ubisense Group plc
Zebra Technologies Corporation
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Companies MentionedAvery Dennison Corp., CenTrak Inc. (Halma plc), Cerner Corp., DecaWave Limited, Impinj Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Midmark Corp., Redpine Signals Inc., Savi Technology Inc., Sonitor Technologies AS, TeleTracking Technologies Inc., Ubisense Group plc, Zebra Technologies Corporation
According to latest analysis by , the global data catalog market is poised to grow by USD 1,220.7 million during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 22.3% during the forecastView Report
The global failure analysis market is likely to register a CAGR of over 7.1% with an incremental growth of USD 2.2 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.This industry report offersView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Real-time Rendering Solutions Report by Material, Application, andView Report
The rising number of infectious diseases caused due to the food contamination is creating the huge demand for real-time PCR systems. In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request