Global Wireless Connectivity Market 2022-2028
The global wireless connectivity market is anticipated to increase by USD 77 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 12.7 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global wireless connectivity market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the wireless connectivity industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, network type, end user, and region. The global market for wireless connectivity can be segmented by technology: Bluetooth, cellular M2M, LoRa, NFC, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, others. Among these, the Bluetooth segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Wireless connectivity market is further segmented by network type: wireless wide area network (WWAN), wireless personal area network (WPAN), wireless local area network (WLAN). The WPAN segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global wireless connectivity market. Based on end user, the wireless connectivity market is segmented into: automotive and transportation, building automation, consumer electronics and wearables, energy and utilities, healthcare, industrial, IT and telecom, others. The consumer electronics and wearables segment held the largest share of the global wireless connectivity market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the wireless connectivity market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, Asia Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the wireless connectivity market.
- cellular M2M
By network type:
- wireless wide area network (WWAN)
- wireless personal area network (WPAN)
- wireless local area network (WLAN)
By end user:
- automotive and transportation
- building automation
- consumer electronics and wearables
- energy and utilities
- IT and telecom
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global wireless connectivity market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Broadcom Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, MediaTek Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Qualcomm Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global wireless connectivity market.
- To classify and forecast the global wireless connectivity market based on technology, network type, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global wireless connectivity market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global wireless connectivity market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global wireless connectivity market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global wireless connectivity market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
PART 1. INTRODUCTION
· Report description
· Objectives of the study
· Market segment
· Years considered for the report
· Key target audience
PART 2. METHODOLOGY
PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW
· Impact of COVID-19 pandemic
PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY TECHNOLOGY
· Cellular M2M
PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY NETWORK TYPE
· Wireless wide area network (WWAN)
· Wireless personal area network (WPAN)
· Wireless local area network (WLAN)
PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY END USER
· Automotive and transportation
· Building automation
· Consumer electronics and wearables
· Energy and utilities
· IT and telecom
PART 8. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION
· Asia Pacific
· North America
· Rest of the World (RoW)
PART 9. KEY COMPANIES
· Broadcom Inc.
· Infineon Technologies AG
· Intel Corporation
· MediaTek Inc.
· Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
· NXP Semiconductors N.V.
· Panasonic Corporation
· Qualcomm Inc.
· Renesas Electronics Corporation
· STMicroelectronics N.V.
· Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI)
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Broadcom Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, MediaTek Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Qualcomm Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI)
DescriptionThe global market for smart plugs is expected to experience considerable expansion between 2022 and 2029. Recent projections estimate the market size will grow from approximately $2.15 billion in 2022View Report
Global PC, Server, and Smartphone Five-Year Forecast, 2023-2027 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 5500View Report
In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will have a big influence on this market. Wireless Chargers Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global ForecastView Report
Wireless Radio Access Network (RAN) is a part of mobile telecommunication system. It is wireless network infrastructure associated with macro cell RAN used for sharing cell sites, transport infrastructure, radioView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request