Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Raytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companys product portfolio comprises commercial, general aviation and military aircraft engines, engine control systems, power generation management and distribution systems, and flight systems. It also offers air dominance, command and control, communications and navigation, cybersecurity, decision superiority, air warfare, counter UAS, hypersonics, missile defense, naval warfare, land warfare, and space solutions.
The company provides fleet management services, and aftermarket maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. The company operates through Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt and Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence and Space, and Raytheon Missiles and Defense segments. It has operational presence in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle-East. RTX is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, the US.
Digital engineering has become a key enabler for Raytheon to accelerate the development and production of technologies for potential use in avionics systems. The digital engineering approach allows cross-functional teams to use data from a common reference point, minimizing manual tasks. Further, it enables engineers to determine the pricing changes and project timelines with design alterations. For instance, in May 2021, Raytheon Missiles and Defense chose the VOLTA platform as its digital engineering framework for Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and Simulation Process and Data Management.
Raytheon is leveraging AI and ML to enhance its data analysis capabilities and making data-driven decisions. For instance, the company is developing a software called Cognitive Aids to Sensor Processing, Exploitation and Response that uses machine learning and automation to enable users to give verbal commands to extract data for decision making. Further, Raytheon has combined AI and ML technology with AR/VR to improve training programs and help military forces improve skills.
The report provides information and insights into Raytheon Technologies tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, acquisitions and investments
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- In 2021, Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) deployed activity-based intelligence (ABI) to demonstrate the Tactical Intelligence Target Access Node (TITAN), an AI-enabled ground station that allows military users to receive and analyze sensor data for identifying any potential threat on the battlefield. With the implementation of the ABI methodology, RI&S sought to accelerate data integration from multiple sources for discovering relevant patterns and identifying changes.
- In 2020, Raytheon Technologies Research Center collaborated with the US Department of Energys (DOE) Argonne National Laboratory to harness the power of advanced computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modeling, high-performance computing, and machine learning algorithms to enhance the design and durability of engine components.
- In 2020, Raytheon partnered with Uptake to combine the companys expertise in capturing, processing, and transferring sensitive data over secure WiFi with Uptakes advanced AI solutions that deliver actionable insights. The advanced analytics and condition-based monitoring support commanders of M88 fleet in identifying issues and provide alerts beforehand enabling them to implement predictive maintenance approaches to improve vehicle health.
- In 2020, Raytheon partnered with IronNet to develop cybersecurity solutions that combine managed security services, advanced analytics and threat sharing tools, besides IronNets collective defense platform and its network traffic analysis software. These solutions will enable the company to safeguard operational and information technology (OT/IT) systems.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Raythoen Technologies tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships, product launches, acquisitions and investments strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Centers and Accelerator Programs
Partner, Acquisition, and Investment Network Map
ICT Budget and Contracts
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Raytheon Technologies Corp (RTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Automotive Transmission and Clutch Technologies - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q3 2021 Update)
Automotive Transmission and Clutch Technologies - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q3 2021 Update)Global Transmissions market has changed rapidly in the recent past. The requirement for greater fuel efficiency inView Report
Automotive Battery Technologies - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q3 2021 Update)Not so long ago, the automotive industry was protecting an old technology yet nowadays it has embraced the needView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request