POSCO ICT Co Ltd (022100) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
POSCO ICT Co Ltd (POSCO ICT) is an information technology service company that provides engineering, automation, system integration, and information technology (IT) outsourcing services. The companys services portfolio comprises smart factory, smart home, smart data center, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, energy efficiency monitoring services. The company also caters its services to various sectors including railways and traffic, energy, engineering and environment from design to procurement and construction of power generation infra. The company specializes in new technologies comprising renewable power generation, smart grid, and smart city projects. It collaborates with several universities, financial institutions, and research institutes to develop new technologies and products through open innovation. The company has business presence in China, Brazil, Indonesia, and Vietnam. POSCO ICT is headquartered in Pohang, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Key Facts
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Key Employees
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - History
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Company Statement
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Business Description
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Strengths
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Weaknesses
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Opportunities
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Threats
POSCO ICT Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Key Facts
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Key Employees
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, History
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Other Locations
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Key Competitors
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
POSCO ICT Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
POSCO ICT Co Ltd (022100) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
POSCO ICT Company Ltd. (022100) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
District cooling is a modern, efficient way to air condition a network of buildings in cities or campuses. In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it willView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global District Cooling Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
District cooling is a modern, efficient way to air condition a network of buildings in cities or campuses. Central cooling plants house large, highly efficient, industrial-grade equipment that produces chilledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request