Aptitude Software Group, Plc (APTD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aptitude Software Group plc (Aptitude) is a provider of financial management software solutions. The company offers solutions including Aptitude Accounting Hub, Aptitude Revenue Recognition Engine, Aptitude IFRS 17, Aptitude RevStream, Lease Accounting Engine, Aptitude Calculate, and Aptitude platform. It also provides services such as cloud, delivery, security trust, support and training for its customers. Aptitude had partnered with the leading technology providers such as Teradata, Cognizant, Oracle, and Trexin to create Aptitude-built business applications that can integrate data and leverage the processing power of these systems into a seamless enterprise application environment. Aptitude caters to banking, insurance, telecommunications, wealth management, commercial, and financial services industries. The company has business operations spanning across North America, Europe and Asia-pacific. Aptitude is headquartered in London, Greater London, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Key Facts
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Key Employees
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Major Products and Services
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - History
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Company Statement
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Business Description
Product Category: Services related revenue
Product Category: Software related revenue
Geographical Segment: Rest of World
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Corporate Strategy
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Strengths
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Weaknesses
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Opportunities
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Threats
Aptitude Software Group, Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Key Facts
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Key Employees
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Major Products and Services
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, History
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Other Locations
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Subsidiaries
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Key Competitors
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Annual Ratios
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Aptitude Software Group, Plc, Ratio Charts
Supply Chain Management (SCM) Software Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Product: Transportation Management System, Warehouse Management System, Supply Chain Planning, Procurement Software, Manufacturing Execution System 2) By Industry Vertical: Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Transportation & Logistics, Others 3) By User Type: Small & Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises Covering: SAP, Oracle, JDA Software Group, Inc., Infor Global Solutions, Manhattan Associates
Supply Chain Management Software Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global supplyView Report
Aptitude Software Group, Plc (MCGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request