Sunevision Holdings Ltd (1686) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SUNeVision Holdings Ltd (SUNeVision) subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd, is a technology company. It offers technology assets such as iadvantage, super e-technology and super e-network. The company also provides facilities management services such as uninterruptible power supply, monitored operating service, data centre security and high-speed Internet connection. It also offers super e-technology services such as design, build, and maintenance of infrastructures, extra low voltage systems and information systems. Super e-network offers professional design and builds consultancy service for wireless and broadband network projects. The company serves multinational corporations, internet service providers, internet content providers, web design and hosting providers, global carriers and telecommunication companies. SUNeVision is headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sunevision Holdings Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sunevision Holdings Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Key Information
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Overview
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - History
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Company Statement
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Business Description
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Strengths
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Opportunities
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Threats
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Sunevision Holdings Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Key Information
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Key Ratios
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Share Data
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, History
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Other Locations
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart
Sunevision Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts
SUNeVision Holdings Ltd (SUNeVision) subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd, is a technology company. It offers technology assets such as iadvantage, super e-technology and super e-network. The company alsoView Report
Sunevision Holdings Ltd (8008) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
NewOcean Energy Holdings Ltd (342) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Jubilee Industries Holdings Ltd (Jubilee Industries) is a manufacturer of plastic injection molds. The companys services include precision plastic injection mould design and fabrication, precision plastic injection moulding, diversified PPIMView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request