CDW Holding Ltd (BXE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CDW Holding Ltd (CDW) is a technology company that offers electronic equipment. The company offers precision components. CDW products comprise LCD backlight units, framed products, flexible printed circuits and accessories. The company provides customized labels, shock absorbers, insulators and other precision accessories. CDWs framed products are used in notebook monitors, game-box entertainment equipment, mobile phones, and GPS navigators. The company caters to mobile communication, consumer, IT and entertainment; office equipment and electrical appliance industries. CDW offers Flexible printed circuits for digital cameras, PDAs, Gamebox entertainment equipment, GPS navigators and notebook monitors. The company operates factories in Shanghai, Suzhou and Dongguan. CDW is headquartered in Hong Kong.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CDW Holding Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CDW Holding Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
CDW Holding Ltd - Key Information
CDW Holding Ltd - Overview
CDW Holding Ltd - Key Employees
CDW Holding Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
CDW Holding Ltd - Key Operational Heads
CDW Holding Ltd - Major Products and Services
CDW Holding Ltd - History
CDW Holding Ltd - Company Statement
CDW Holding Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CDW Holding Ltd - Business Description
CDW Holding Ltd - Corporate Strategy
CDW Holding Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CDW Holding Ltd - Strengths
CDW Holding Ltd - Weaknesses
CDW Holding Ltd - Opportunities
CDW Holding Ltd - Threats
CDW Holding Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
CDW Holding Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
CDW Holding Ltd, Key Information
CDW Holding Ltd, Key Ratios
CDW Holding Ltd, Share Data
CDW Holding Ltd, Major Products and Services
CDW Holding Ltd, History
CDW Holding Ltd, Key Employees
CDW Holding Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
CDW Holding Ltd, Key Operational Heads
CDW Holding Ltd, Other Locations
CDW Holding Ltd, Subsidiaries
CDW Holding Ltd, Key Competitors
CDW Holding Ltd, SWOT Analysis
CDW Holding Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
CDW Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios
CDW Holding Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
CDW Holding Ltd, Performance Chart
CDW Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts
CDW Holding Ltd (CDW) is a technology company that offers electronic equipment. The company offers precision components. CDW products comprise LCD backlight units, framed products, flexible printed circuits and accessories.View Report
CDW Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCDW Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Auris Medical Holding Ltd (EARS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
If P&C Insurance Holding Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportIf P&C Insurance Holding Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request